Google Verification

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fucoidan Article, Good Read

Good Morning Friends & Neighbors!

Boy did i sleep like a rock last nite! The twins were really good.
My weight is still 120 and all the itching has improved my daily intake of food, as this is a way to keep my hands and mind busy & off the itchies.
My poison ivy is going away i think. I've been slathering on cornstarch and it seems to stop the spread. The refill of itchy pills is helping also. Miserable stuff! Now i know why i stay inside the house or on the grass. There really was a method behind my madness and apparent paranoia of the outdoors - Poison Ivy. LOL

I found a real good article @ http://ezinearticles.com/?fucoidan---is-there-a-cure-for-cancer?&id=382978 about Fucoidan. Very good read with a lot of information and things to think about. I reccomend this article.

I'll cut this short today as i am behind on my work from yesturday.

I hope You have A Great Day!

Take Care of YOU!

Blessings of Life More Abundant to You This Year!
LadyLimu

Do You Limu?
Why NOT?
Order Yours Today!
Be Healthier Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment