Google Verification

Friday, August 6, 2010

Shine On Smart-Eating Page!

A page from my journal...


Monday, August 02, 2010
17:04

Oh, i am just so pleased with MySelf! I just finished my 2nd assessment on the http://smart-eating.com/ webpage – a site dedicated to helping people overcome their Eating Disorder as well as educating and encouraging Our Family and Friends to give overall Hope and Recovery possible. All free of charge.

My final score showed that I am indeed at the Maintenance Level on my journey down the path 2 B RecoverED -
Great News for Me and the LIMU Brand of wellness product lines.


My overall health is good and I was enlightened once again to some key areas that I need to focus on and be aware of so that I Can reach The Land, that I’m closing in on every day.

Much like a lighthouse, the Smart Eating page offers a light in the storm to give us direction to the home that awaits us in RecoverED the Land.

Traveling this way really is Not hard, I am pleased to say. I just wish I knew about this years ago when that light would have come in Real handy on some of those slippery, rocky slopes.

Never the less, I’m blessed to have made it this far and more so when a good friend told me of this healing Light to shine right through the fog stifled inside My brain.
The tests are easy and relatively quick as the answers given are simply the truth of which there is no time lost on thought to cover a lie.

With Nutrition so easy as LIMU products and now a guiding light shed on the last bit of this path
I decided to take right in the middle of a Life i thought was going perfectly well;
My Hope is once again restored as My Joy of accomplishment brings a quickening to My gait as each days’ strength renewed is My reward as my steps lift from the miry clay and float the rest of the way.
To the end of the new Road just paved called 2BRecoverED where it will end in the most Beautiful Land where many stories there are to behold of a Sisterhood & Brotherhood of other EDs that have made it before Me.

This place, RecoverED is of contemplation, rest and food for the Body, Mind and Soul. As the “new” inner us transform into the beautiful being We have always been hiding inside We are Free to Be, quite simply the, Me – One Whole Inside and Out!

SHINE ON! http://smart-eating.com/ SHINE ON!

May Blessings be Yours for all the light You bring to the EDs’ darkened shores!
Barb


I'm Barbara A Thornton and I Am LIMU
Member ID # 8536438 a.k.a. Lady Limu


http://healthyfoodandsupplementsforsurvival.com/
http://barbarathornton.iamlimu.com/
http://ladylimu.iamlimu.com/


barbara.thornton@healthyfoodandsupplementsforsurvival.com
barbara.thornton@ladylimu.com
barbarathornton@iamlimu.com
ladylimu@iamlimu.com
Toll Free: 866.478.4221
Direct: 931.628.4355
Fax: 866.479.4240
"Knowledge of the oceans is more than a matter of curiosity... our very survival may hinge on it." ~John F. Kennedy


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment