Google Verification

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FREE Membership is FREE

Good Morning Friends and Neighbors!

Whew! What a vacation!

FREE MEMBERSHIP!!!

I am so excited to offer Free Membership and all the benefits that come with being a member!
Hurry to one of my sites and sign up for Autoship of 1 case (2 for Blu) and You will enjoy all the health benefits of proper nutrition as well as being eligible to receive bonus checks from The Limu Company!

I have been keeping my weight at a healthy 120-125 now - well since i last was with You until now.
My daughter is on her 3rd quarter of school without 1 missed day! We have often talked about her being able to do that when we would spend long hours together on her days home sick from school.
"I guess i'm just not one of those kids that can stay in school all year." she resigned herself to me when she was just in 2nd or 3rd grade. She was always great at school, consistently in the top of her class and she truely loved to learn as much as learning has been a gift to her - easy, natural.
Holding her, i would have to softly agree as we would daydream about what it would be like if she were to not miss on day of the school activities. At the end of the year how proud she would feel as she held up the Perfect Attendance Award. Knowing that the easiest way to an A is to be in class, on time, prepared and taking notes, it was her goal to get a GPA of 99-100. Currently, she is at 99+.
Today, i kissed my daughter's forhead and hair before hugging her quickly as she happily exclaimed "I Love You too." as she closed the door on the cold winter wind on her happy, beaming, smiling face to catch the bus.
Now instead of insisting that she eat a meal at 6:30 a.m. right after she wakes up, i gently remind her, "Did you drink your juice?"
"Oh no!" she says before dashing into the kitchen after one of those cute little Limu shotglasses and 'gets her some'.
I have no doubt This will be the year she gets that Award.

Original Limu works.

I understand (through my research) just how vital nutrients are to living organisms - yes, that includes Us.

I read hundreds of studies on Fucoidan and not 1 bad thing can be said about it's effectiveness.

I have heard countless testimony's from people just like me about their dreams being acheived through their membership in The Limu Company and simply just drinking their product every day.

I have personally witnessed the dreams of my family coming into clearer view.

My husband is no longer the 46yr old half crippled, worn out, broken and painful frame of a strong spirit and will. Today at 49 he stands his full stature of almost 6 foot, no longer is the pain unbearable, his body is strong and willing to do the work of a 25 year old man.

My daughter is coming ever closer to acheiving a once inattainable goal. A dream to be healthy.

I am saved from the grips and jaws of Anorexia and death.

I urge You right now while Your Health and Future are on the line to come to one of my websites. Just order Your product. Free membership is automatic.
You have Nothing to lose ---except Your Health and the Health of Your family.
Commit in 2009 to better your Health the quick, natural and easy way...

Original Limu


Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to You in '09!
Lady Limu
Barbara A Thornton

No comments:

Post a Comment