Google Verification

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Additives Packages for the Body



Praise the Lord! Thank You Jesus, for keeping my body strong through the storm!

I weighed today and was @ 119. Time before that, i was 115. Meaning i had lost 5lbs. That was about 3 weeks ago.

We were hit pretty hard with difficulties at the end of March. I have a case of Limu coming by the end of the week. I am so looking forward to that. We've been out for about 2 weeks; which i can tell physically and mentally.

So, when i saw 119, i was pretty amazed.

Limu is not a luxury in our house-it is mandatory to our very survival. Being sickies and arthritic, we depend on Original Limu's Fucoidan to build our immune system to fight the effects of this world on our physical and mental state.

I will tell you that i can feel less healthy now. More lethargic. Like i was before the Limu. I know that when i reintroduce that golden nectar to my body, i will just liven up because my very cells are being cleaned first then nourished to rebuild a better machine for maximum performance.

If i am a little tired, all i have to do is pour me a 2oz shot and swish, then swallow. I swish 1st because that entry is the closest to my brain. So i am immiadetly feeding my brain, then swallow to clean the pipes and rebuild cells and soft tissue.

It is the same reason or principle we all change the oil in our cars. Yes, we hate the cost and inconvience; but we know the consequences of Not maintaining regular cleanings and good oil and additives. The result is less fuel effeciency (which causes less miles per gallon), sluggish transmission etc; which Will cause permanent damage to the motor and the need to replace the car. Proper fluids change will ensure the long life of the motor saving you the cost of a new car.

That is just the regular old oil change, but because of science and technology today there are a wide variety of additives that you can use to do an even better job of cleaning and protecting. One great company that i always use is BG Products. They have a wide variety of additives packages that is uncomparable. I know this because i worked with my Dad at his oil change shop. I bought a Nissan van 6 years ago and it has 220,000+ on it. You can eat off the inside of the engine.

What does this have to do with Original Limu??

I invest $50 every three months on a fluids change and additives to ensure i have a ride in the future.

I realized that my body is no different. How much more to eat a good 3 squares a day, (that is our fuel for optimum performance of body and mind - engine and transmission) plus a great additives package to make the food i eat less less detrimental and increase my immune system to ward off whatever my environment and myself can throw at my body.

The really cool thing about the body vs the machine is that we can excrete all the gunk that would normally clog our arteries, inflame our muscles and tissues, drag us down in fatigue. That is of course IF our body releases it. It has been at least 5 days since my last bowel movement. I had forgotten all the problems with IBS as have been on Limu for almost a year and was regular every day, cleansing my body. Now my poor tummy last night was bloated so big and hard, (i looked like i was at least 5 months pregnant) not to leave out the pain that comes along with the backup in the old pipes and of course the autotoxcicity that happens.

Auto-toxicicity is when the body is poisoning the system from the inside out. The eventual outcome of a person with bowel build up problems is that the toxic levels in the intestine infest and manifest itself to the organs in the form of cancer all over down there and will cause death as evidenced by Mama's passing last August. I can't wait till i get my Limu this week so that i can go back to Normal and functioning body.

www.pubmed.gov is a great research tool. It is the U.S. National Library od Medicine and National Institutes of Health's website where you can research the 733 scientific studies published since 1970. You can also see Monavee's active ingredient weighing in with 9 since 2005.

Be proactive with you and your families health. Be informed with the choices presented to you, not all juice is the same. Invest in Yourself and Your families health for the future.
visit www.discoverlimu.com/ladylimu for more information and ordering options.

Blessings of Peace and Health to You!





No comments:

Post a Comment