Google Verification

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Limu juice scam?

Surfing the net today I decided to open one of the links about LIMU juice scam. I never have before as I know this Company & it's product are all on the up & up; but today I was intrigued to see waht is being said on this topic.

Let me preface this claim with original post persons own admission:

"I had a great time writing that one, but I must admit that I know nothing about this company or product." Of course this admonition came way down the list of posts.

So this person is telling people that LIMU juice is made from some bird's extracted pancreas that is mixed with seaweed juice & left to ferment for weeks, then it is placed in discarded champaign bottles. This is where the good taste comes from & the juice has the healing properties.

WOW! Really?!? I cannot believe this garbage is still listed on 1st page Google search for LIMU juice scam. I guess it really goes to show that YOU must have due diligence when making an Informed decision concerning Your Health.

Here is a person with NO Experience or Knowlege of the topic, Company or product they chose to write about. They just made something up - as seen by their own admission of ignorance.

I don't know about other so-called "Limu" type juices, but I have become very familiar with LIMU. The Original Tongan Limu Moui seaweed juice.

1) There are absolutely NO birds involved in the making of Their products.

2) Their products are made in FDA Inspected and Approved facilities. Which means the FDA Does know about LIMU the company & LIMU products and approves the manufacture of These products.

3) The FDA does not approve the use of this juice just like it does Not approve the use of apples and lettuce. These are raw food products that the FDA has Never put a seal of approval on.

4) LIMU does NOT claim to "cure" anything. As the word "cure" is a product of Government & The American Medical Association's mandates to ensure ONLY the use of toxic Drugs in the disquise of Prescription Medication. According to these 2 agencies Only Drugs have the Right to be called "cures" thereby enabling Only these parties to Profit from YOUR sickness.
Case in point: Scurvey we all know is a "Disease" - another Agency mandated word - that is caused by lack of Vitamin C causing bleeding, weakness & swelling of skin.
If I told You to eat an orange a day to cure Your Disease called Scurvey, the Feds would be all ove me because I am promoting a natural remedy as a "cure", and remember that Oranges are NOT on the FDA approved list.

5) LIMU The Original Juice is made from 83% sea plant which is made into a liquid form then they add papaya & mango puree and apple & pear juice makes up the other 17%.

6) Why does LIMU work? Simple high octane liquid Nutrients. Just like Scurvey, when the Body gets what it Needs Every Day it can begin to repair the damage caused by a unhealthy eating habits & lifestyle. This is no Cure or Miracle, just plain common sense as You are What You eat. Eat garbage everyday and that is what Your Body WILL turn into. Feed it Nutrients and it is Healthy. It's a No brainer.

Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to YOU!
I'm Barb Thornton, I Am LIMU and it's my honor to sponsor You!
931.628.4355
http://ladylimu.iamlimu.com/join/index.html
ladylimu@iamlimu.com




4 comments:

  1. Satire: trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do know that post about the bird was a joke, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving your comments Trey and Anonymous! I am so happy to know that the bird thing was a joke! Thanks for letting me in on that one. it sounded way too far fetched to me. Still, people are looking for info about how Fucoidan comes to market and I did not want them to be mislead by someone's joke. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving your comments Trey and Anonymous! I am so happy to know that the bird thing was a joke! Thanks for letting me in on that one. it sounded way too far fetched to me. Still, people are looking for info about how Fucoidan comes to market and I did not want them to be mislead by someone's joke. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete