Google Verification

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Vitamin C Aids Digestion

Good Morning Friends and Neighbors!

I hope all is well with You and Yours!

I seem to be doing better at eating over the last couple of days since my last writing. I did successfully have 3 squares and snacks and desserts that day i last wrote. I have been getting hunger back.

I wanted to impart some knowlege or enlightenment whichever you want to call it. I have been reading in The Complete Book of Vitamins by the editors of Prevention Magazine. This book is copywrited 1984. I know the text is old, but it is still very helpful.

So i was just picking pages to read. Would you believe that the book opened to Vitamin C and it's link to the digestive system? Fits right in with my anorexia.

"Deficencies (of Vitamin C) interfere with everything from the production of collagen, the protein "cement" that holds your cells together and helps in the healing of wounds, to your ability to digest food and fight the effects of stress." Also, "Your body can't manufacture it (Vitamin C) or store more than a few grams, so keeping your cells saturated with a rich daily supply of Vitamin C is crucial."

Both these excerpts come from page 244 - ISBN0-87857-495-6

This explains why i had such "miraculous" results within 4 days of drinking my first Original Limu for my anorexia. It really was Not a miracle. Just plain common sense (if you were aware of vitamins before).
Seeings how i had no real idea of how vitamins and minerals work In the body, i passed off Original Limu as a miraculous thing.
There is no secret miracle in a bottle, just real good nutrition. My body knew what to do with nutrients even if i didn't. My body just soaked all that rich nutrition even when i wasn't ready to give up my starvation.
The body knows what it needs without the mind's interference.
Did you know that the Limu Moui plant contains More vitamin C than Florida's best oranges?

So , what i have been doing for about a week now is supplimenting my Original Limu with 500mg of Vitamin C suppliment. If i could, i would just be drinking more Original Limu, but with the rising costs of everything, it is cheaper to suppliment my 2-4oz Limu with the pill.

The way i see it: I have been intentionally and unintentionally sabotaging my body through starvation, which in turn has made my body deficient in ALL nutrients.
Original Limu gave me an abundant supply of nutrients and it is in a very easy to digest form - liquid. I am getting more out of 2oz than i would a 3 course meal. Add to that daily supplimental intake of 500mg Vitamin C and i should have this disease under control in another year or so.

I realize that it took about 30 years to culminate into a crises situation, so i am being realistic in my belief that it will take a couple of years to overcome it.

My advise to Parents and Sufferers alike is to Take You C. Just like mom always had us doing.

There is Real evidence that Vitamin C offers a plethora of healing properties. Most important for me right now is the aid in digestion, as that is my biggest obstacle in recovery right now.

Remember that the digestion process begins in the mouth at the point of entry, then down the throat. In my case i was Not able to swallow the food, let alone chew it.
So, if one cannot chew or swallow, That is a digestion problem.

Parents: If you cannot afford Original Limu, then PLEASE start supplimenting your child's diet with Vitamin C tablets to combat the early stages of Anorexia, so Your children do not end up like me 30 years down the road.

Well, i guess that's all i wanted to say about Vitamin C and the "miracle" of Original Limu.

I hope You All have a Great Day and count Your Blessings to see just how rich You really are.

I pray for Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity for You!

I'm Barb Thornton, I Am LIMU and it's my pleasure to sponsor You!
931.628.4355
http://ladylimu.iamlimu.com/join/index.html
ladylimu@iamlimu.com

Do You Limu?
Why Not?



2 comments:

  1. It is extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    Sincerely yours
    Darek Wish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darek,
    Thank You for the nice comment! As well as refreshing my mind as I re-read just now what I wrote.
    Looks like I need to go more in depth on this subject as I am even more interested myself.
    Thank You for bringing to my remberance that knowlege which is within me; so I can continue on my Road 2B RecoverED!
    Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to YOU!

    ReplyDelete