Google Verification

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Recovered Anorexic i am!

Good Morning Friends and Neighbors!

Well, i can Finally claim that I am a Recovered Anorexic!

Thanks to Original Limu over the last year and a half!

I claim recovered based on the facts that i get hungry and eat. I have a more rational relationship with food now. Food is Not my enemy - the anorexic thought process IS the enemy.

I still have a hard time with eating in the morning, but by 10 or 11 i am ready for food. Then by 1 i am ready for lunch. Dinner is not such a chore to make anymore. I have actually been making soups from scratch and even baked an apple pie from scratch just a couple days ago. Now when i go into the pantry, i am not inundated by confusion and lack of decision making. I can go in there and right away find something to make for meals or for a snack.

I am holding my weight at 126. That is another reason for being recovered. I am not going up and down like i used to.

I want to thank Ryan Barson -V.P. Business Development for TLC- for his compliment at the recent Limu conference event in Lewisburg, TN. When i told him that i was recovering from anorexia, he stated that no one would ever know it by the way i look now. Yet another reason why i consider myself recovered.

At 96 pounds, i thought i would never be healthy and "normal".
I never thought that just 1.5 years after the introduction of Original Limu into my daily routine, i would be fully recovered. I mean it took me 25 years to get to that emaciated state, it should take longer than a year and a half to be free from this disease.

Amazing what Pure Nutrition will do for the body and mind!

I take my hat off to Fucoidan and The Limu Company for making this Blessing from the Sea available to All - including me.

Not only did this product actually Save My Life, but even at my unhealthiest weight, i have not been sick a day since the introduction of TLC's Limu. Also to mention is the fact that my Husband and Daughter have Not been sick either. Now That's Peace of Mind!

I will never give up my Original Limu and i endeaver to inform everyone of this Amazing product that is paralled by NONE.

In addition to Original Limu i am excited about the January debut of Blu Frog! Each 8oz can contains 2oz of this awesome juice. So not only can You and i get Healthy Energy, but also we get our daily dose of Original Limu.

Come join my TLC family of members to get Your Nutrition and Energy Needs!
I welcome You in advance!

Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity
that comes from TLC and Original Limu!

Barbara A Thornton - Lady Limu
www.LadyLimu.OriginalLimu.com
www.DiscoverLimu.com/LadyLimu - sign my guestbook

Beat the brain fog - get Blu Frog!


No comments:

Post a Comment