Google Verification

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feeling Great, Looking Healthy

Top O' the Day to You this St. Patrick's Day!

I've been feeling great! My weight is up to 117 and i look and feel healthy. The sun finally shining does help also. LOL

I am going to try to not obsess on the numbers. I feel great, & look great, so what do the numbers have to do with anything? They are just random anyway. What is a healthy weight for one is not the same as the other, as i found out at 125. Just too much on my frame.

My Kudo chart is filling faster this week so far than it has in the past couple. I am also Kudo-ing myself for my 2oz Original Limu every time i take a shot. Seeings how the Limu gives me the Nutritive value of a full meal, just easier to take and digest i figured i Deserved a Kudo for feeding my body healthy.

Spring break this week has thrown me all off track. I am enjoying the fact that i get to sleep in until i wake up, but goodness! i play catch up for the rest of the day. LOL

Oh, well.
Another shot of Original Limu here i come!
I need the extra energy this afternoon!

Have a Great Day Y'all!

Blessings of Life more Abundant to You and Yours!
Lady Limu

No comments:

Post a Comment