Google Verification

Monday, March 9, 2009

LadyLimu on Twitter

Good Afternoon Freinds and Neighbors!

It is a beautiful day now, but i'm bracing for a cold later week and weekend. :(

My weight is 115?!? What the heck? I counted my Kudo's and realized that i averaged eating just 2.25 times every day. Crazy.
This time around i have to say control, definately. Why? that's the crazy part.
I did have a tuna fish sandwich earlier - O.K. a Half of a tuna fish sandwich and 3 hamburger dill pickle chips.
As You see, i got a late start today. This whole time shift has got me off schedule, so i will cut this short as i am running way behind. LOL

I just learned how to Twitter y'all. Now You can keep up to date with me on the go.
My domain is: www.twitter.com/ladylimu

Blessings of Life more Abundant this Year!
LadyLimu

No comments:

Post a Comment