Google Verification

Monday, March 30, 2009

Live, Love, Rest

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am back at the top of my game!
120 pounds today! Last week's Kudo chart was almost completely covered over. just a couple small spaces where a snack could have filled in.
I feel Great! I've been busy around the house doing the wife/mommy chores and actually feeling proud and happy about doing it and seeing what i have accomplished.

Planting time is coming soon, i will need to be at my peak performance to keep up w/the garden this year!
Last year it completely overwhelmed me w/weeds and bugs that arrived and just wouldn't stay away. Also, i was not near as healthy as i am now - physically or mentally. Now my mind is more clear and my body is not run down from starvation.

I still can't believe how much i can get accomplished w/just piddling around the house and grounds. Oh sure, a lot of it is mundane upkeep, but as recent as 2 years ago these tasks seemed imposible. i guess when the very start of your day starts in turmoil over deciding not eat, once that simple task is is unattained, all the rest seem to follow suit until our environment and self are left in a chaos.

Happy. is the word i guess.
I'm Loved. Loving. Our needs are met. Our Family is Healthy.
Finally, do i dare say.... i'm Happy?

What a strange place to be in. After all these trials and years.

What a Great Place to Be in Recovery!

Now, just keep up the good work and i should maintain where i'm at.

Live Life.
Love Yourself.
Rest will Follow.

Blessings of Peace & Health to You!
Lady Limu

No comments:

Post a Comment