Google Verification

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Quiet Knowing

Hello Friends and Neighbors!!

Just a short post to give You a Quiet Knowing bookmark. Have a Great Day!
Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to You!
Lady Limu




A Quiet Knowing

When my life starts
To spin out of control
And there seems no end
To the trials,
Out of the blue comes
A quiet knowing.
A quiet knowing that
Overcomes my
Troubled heart.
A quiet knowing that
My Father is
Watching over me.
A quiet knowing that
I do not walk alone;
Jesus is beside me.
A quiet knowing that I
Am His precious child.
As I look after my
Growing children, teaching
Them the ways of life, I
Know He is guiding me
In my growth.
When times start to
Trouble me, I always
Look forward to my
Quiet Knowing.

Barbara A. Thornton
Copyright 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment