Google Verification

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ode to LIMU


My Ode to LIMU
comes from the bottom of my heart
and our humble abode
as
I experience Health for my Family
as well as Myself, in astounding ways
only This golden nectar can do.



With one look and faith to start
I turned the page to a new chapter in
Our Life's Book.

From that 1st day to this
I would be remiss to ignore
all the blessings LIMU has afforded
for
My Husband can stand up straight,
My Daughter hasn't been sick at all,
My Life is NOT sealed
in the Anorexic fate.


Again I must give pause
for just another moment
to give Thanks to God above
who
makes the laws, who opens
a window when the door closes
out of His merciful love.


The Body is Ours only to rent
with Us tucked safely inside
going along for the ride.
It
IS How we fuel it that depends
where Our Life path will end.

Free will is ours to take and
choices we must make,
Be it tragedy & sorrow or
joy & roses on the 'morrow.



Thank You Lord for Your mercy & grace
to provide All a Body needs to survive
in just 2oz LIMU twice a day
and
this new Life more abundant
in every way, affording me the strength
to face myself & my fears
to
walk The Road 2BRecoverED -
to come out the other side, at length,
For to honor and to glory in You
as
this New Life of my Family
and mine, takes flight under Your
Healthy way
Hallowed truely be Your Name.




Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to YOU!

Barbara A Thornton
Lady Limu - ID# 8536438
ladylimu@discoverlimu.com
http://thelimucompany.com/ladylimu
1.888.869.5468 (888.8MY.LIMU)
1.931.796.3688

No comments:

Post a Comment