Google Verification

Monday, May 10, 2010

A word with AN

Today's focus: Preparing to Refeed & suffer the Syndrome

For the past week I've allowed my AN to have the upper hand. After extenuating circumstances and months of anxiety, depression & stress my AN has been out in full force. In fact I sit here now taking a quick break inbetween staying busy from 1 chore to the next. (I have been been ingesting My LIMU juice about 4oz a day with about 300 cals. a day)

This is why I am Here.
To have a few words with the AN and the Voice.

I have known for a week that I Will be back on the LIMU LEAN. I've also learned in that time about the Refeeding Syndrome so I now know what to expect so it won't be such a shocker to Me.

So, I'm here to say:

I Will allow Myself to feel bad when the Refeeding Syndrome process hits.

I have prepared the house and the Family for this event.

I will take the down time that the Syndrome forces on My Body & Mind to use constructively & actively to learn how to Better take care of Me.

I will NOT stop the Syndrome or Refeeding process half way through.

I will continue to ingest the LIMU Nutrients & Protein a couple of times Everyday.

I will consume My safe foods in addition to drinking My Nutrients.

I will NOT let the Voice make Me feel guilty for laying down and allowing My Body AND Mind the rest it Needs to repair & regenerate My Health.

I will actively speak out aginst the Voice with my mouth and writings.

I will share My experiences, thoughts, feeling & emotions with My Support Team of Family, Therapists & Friends.

I will NOT let AN get the upper hand again.


I Have learned tools to help Me in My fight against AN & The Voice.

I Know the triggers.

I know their tricks.

I know what is safe for Me.


I am going 2BRecoverED!



Thanks for being a witness to my conversation with RAN! (Restrictive Anorexic)

Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to YOU & Yours!
Barbara A Thornton
Lady Limu - ID: 8536438
1.888.8MY.LIMU
1.931.796.3688

No comments:

Post a Comment