Google Verification

Monday, June 28, 2010

LIMUNOMICS and My LEAN progress

Wow! What a jam packed weekend full of surprizes - both good and "bad" - with a trip to Little Rock, Arkansas for the LIMUNOMICS Social Media 101 Event on Saturday with Sunday a much needed day of rest.

Here's a short clip, capturing our excitement at the forward momentum of the LIMU Brand of products designed with Your health & financial reward rebates in mind, at http://www.youtube.com/user/LadyLimu

On a personal note including my progress with LEAN on the path 2BRecoverED:

Last week (#7 using LEAN Meal Replacement shakes) i was starting to slip with my feeding times anyway. Although I was actively using the LIMU products as my solid food intake decreased, I increased my juice & number of times i had the shake.

So Friday morning rolls around & we wake to find our Minnie Bear had passed away. We got her as a puppy and Dutchess (the one that just passed at 10) raised her. She was about 8 or 9 anyways and was not really a shock like the former, but still it hurt.

Needing to be strong for my Husband to lean on and get everything in order to leave that night for Little Rock, You can imagine that RAN had ample opportunity & fuel to take charge in this stressfull situation and restrict just to get by.

I Thank God for each & every shake i get to make. So i hit the bottle (of juice) pretty hard and drank shakes Friday, Saturday and most of the day Sunday until i could stomach a bowl of cereal in the late afternoon after my nerves had settled.

So, I stepped on the scale with a bit of fear yesturdaybecause I expected to see my number had dropped. To my astonishment it stayed the same - 110.

Does LIMU LEAN work.
Yes!

Will LIMU LEAN make You gain weight?
Only if You Need it for health - like me.

How fast does LIMU LEAN work.
As fast as You want it to.
You are in control of how much and what else You eat in addition to the 2 shakes a day.

Is the LIMU Brand right for You?
Are You Human? Then Yes! These Nutrients are for You!


Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to You!

Barbara A Thornton
LIMU Consultant
Lady Limu ID# 8536438
931-796-3688
ladylimu@discoverlimu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment