Google Verification

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Vanishing Veins

It's the beginning of week 7 on the LIMU LEAN Weight Management System and I am excited about the changes in My Body as well as my Mind. When I weighed last week I was at 110 solid up 8 pounds in 6 weeks.

Last night i happened to look down at my arms & was surprized to see that My veins had disappeared completely above the elbow to shoulder And about 1/2 way down the elbow to wrist. Of course the didn't Really vanish, but rather are now safely protected from the outside world unser a layer of Much Needed visceral fat & muscle.

This physical transformation is bringing feelings & thoughts with it that I have yet to recognize. At 1st I was overjoyed as this is Not a "normal" look on Me, plus the fact it really is a visual oddity to actually Watch a part of Self completely disappear.

Then -and this is what is causing the anxiety I think - the me (who is inside) looks out at this real physical change and starts to get agitated by what i see. In a sense it Does me some Peace & calm about my going through this refeeding syndrome, so That Is a good feeling. However, the very act of seeing these changes is what would trigger AN & the Voice to start their attack on My physical & mental Self.
Why shouldn't it? I've taught myself to Listen And Obey those 2 'entities' (if You will) and they know They HAD the power.


This is what I mean about the LIMU & LEAN having Only Good "side-effects" in My Body & my Mind. The refeeding syndrome is becoming quite the bear lately. Not only is My day STILL surrounded & completely centered around food again - this time is exactly Opposite of the last 30 years. So i have found that drinking My LIMU ORIGINAL juice shot as soon as i wake up, then drinking 2 scoops LEAN Meal Shake 1-2 hours later (which Has the juice in it also) is helping me & My Body system parts to maintain a more Positive Attitude throughout the day to cope with the mental & physical "side-effects" of the Syndrome.

When i looked down to see where my decision to finish This Road, 2BRecoverED with LIMU has brought Me thus far, I had real physical evidence to back up my faith in Myself, in The Lord & in LIMU that the Choice i made was indeed The Blessing manifested into reality.

Want to hear something really cool? Today my veins have vanished now 1/2 way down to my wrist and the ones that are left? Those are becoming engulfed under layers of Healthy Body.

I've been having a hard time the last week sticking to the robot feeding times of about every 2 hours ingestion. It's just another battle in My mind that is behind the black veil so i cannot see, but I am not afraid This time. When the "food" seems to daunting a task, I just reach for another glass & have a scoop to go with a small bit of food (for the bulk in my system). A couple hours later, it is time for a shot o' juice & a snack. By nightfall, i am ready for dinner and even a bedtime snack.

Well, that's that.


For those of You who are new to my blog or the LIMU LEAN Weight Management System, I am a Restrictive Anorexic (RAN or just AN).

My results of Gaining weight using the system are NOT typical. In fact My results are Completely Opposite of what most people experience which is weight Loss.

LIMU LEAN works with YOU & what YOUR Body Needs. The products are Not biased toward any specific size, shape or physical make-up of any kind. They are designed to give the Human Body the Daily Requirement of FULL NUTRIENTS it Needs to Maintain Optimal Health.

Given the fact that I personally, AN, "choose" not to eat food or drink liquid on a Daily basis there really is no other way for My body to use Nutrients other than get my weight up to a healthy "standard".

However, if You have excess weight or inches that You would like to lose, LEAN is perfect for You! The 6 proteins AND Carbohydrates, Vitamins & Minerals (35%RDA) actually give You the full feeling longer as it satisfies ALL the Body's Needs for a Meal time. The Body has everything It Needs, so it leave You alone to Live Your Life. Which will only to serve to bring You down in weight to get that healthy standard You used to have.


To answer the question:

NO. LIMU LEAN will NOT make You gain weight.
Unless of course that is Your Body's only option for health - like mine.


Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to You & Yours!

Barbara A Thornton
LIMU Consultant
Lady Limu ID# 8536438
ladylimu@discoverlimu.com
http://thelimucompany.com/ladylimu
1.888.8MY.LIMU
1.931.796.3688


No comments:

Post a Comment