Google Verification

Friday, July 23, 2010

Easiest Path To Take

Things are starting to settle back down to normal since returning from vacation. I'm caught up with emails and the home chores are getting back into the routine. I am once again up to to 2 LEAN shakes a day - both are 2 scoops - and a couple of snacks during sunlight and a big dinner followed by dessert & "binge eating" before bed. The binges consist of solid foods intake for about 30 minutes to 1.5 hours after 9pm - depending on how well it goes down physically and if i can stay mentally disassociated from the act of eating.

Today i woke to have a shot o' juice which i followed with the LEAN all before my coffee, that is a 1st for me. However i just "felt" that I needed to eat something and the shakes are the Easiest way to go for me in the morning.
I am very proud of myself for choosing the LEAN option over my "normal" habit of skipping breffie to drink coffee in My office as i type away.

Right now my mind is a bit fuzzy & My body is 'heavy' as those miniscule nutrients are making their way through My bloodstream; repairing the damage of yesturday's physically strenuous & active back to the grind house chores, removing dead, dying & unhealthy cells from my system parts and rebuilding My body & mind to more acurately reflect My 38 years.

So i will cut this short to give Me what i need - a rest to let the LIMU & Refeeding Syndrome work at full speed. Praise the Lord Jesus that each day I get stronger as i continue to Live My Life His way - taking nourishment into my Body, Mind & Soul.

How long does the path, 2BRecoverED, take to journey?

It just depends on the Me inside of the you & how fast that me is willing to run towards the end, of which is not in sight.
Through perserverance, faith & sheer might, forgiving the mistakes made by the body & mind, by seeking & attaining the knowlege & tools needed to fight through the miry path and Choosing to change the old, destructive & habitual ways to a new life with LIMU; I'm finding this path is closer than ever to being completely paved all the way to the Beautiful Land of RecoverED.

Just 1 week left in the LIMU LEAN Summer Challenge with one final push to the goal - of Attaining a Healthy Body weight to strengthen & sustain my mind and all Body System Parts at the smae time. With Healthy Fat & Muscle to make the number just right the Refeeding Syndrome will be overcome and at last I will have Won this final fight between my AN and Me.

With the complete LIMU Brand of whole food wellness products i no longer have the worries or anxiety about getting Nutrients into MySelf. All those years of struggle & strife are wisked away because I now Have THE tools to make a Life for My Self and Family.

With The Blessing of LIMU, i can finally gain my Health And grow My bank account the Simple, Quick and Easy way - just by drinking and sharing the products & blessing with 2 a day, Everyday.

Isn't it about time You LIVED Your Life?

2BRecoverED with LIMU is the easiest path to take.

It is Free to sign up on Autoship for instant Savings & Reward rebates.
It starts working immediately.
It is safe & non invasive.
It is Affordable Health Assurance now.
It is cost effective in the long run.
It tastes Great.
It has all the Nutrients the body/mind Needs to Survive & Thrive.

It takes a Decision & Action from You to start.
Won't You choose to Be Different & Better than You can imagine right now?

I did 3 years ago without even a 1st taste and The Blessing that followed cannot be fully described only Felt as the dead & dying Self is flushed away to bring forth a New & Exciting way of Living my Life instead of it controlling Me.

May the Lord Jesus Bless You with Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity alway!

Barbara
Lady Limu
ID# 8536438

No comments:

Post a Comment