Google Verification

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Every Battle Won

That last post, "I'm Tired" by Robert A. Hall was sent to Me by a couple of Good Friends, I stopped by my email quick before coming here to share my Praise Report of Great News and found this waiting.


I must Thank Them - AKC - for thinking of me and Mr. Robert A. Hall for putting into words so succinctly feelings & thoughts rambling about a bunch of minds lately - If they could only be heard.


I'm happy to say this path 2BRecoverED is almost complete!
I went for my 1yr Dr. appt after having the loop done for cervical cancer.
Clean bill of Health with no show for 1 year.

Best part was...I Am 117!

I wore a thin summer dress with a slip, made sure to take off my shoes,
braced myself as the Nurse moved the heavy metal passed 115
then on to rest at 117.


Does LIMU Work for Anorexia Nutrition?
YOU BET!


Is LIMU Easy Nutrition for the Anorexic?
YOU BET!


The LIMU Brand has Surpassed All my expectations & All My Nutrient Needs!

LIMU has passed This Human testing ground with such an obsecure
disease or illness, whichever You will,
to prove It Can take my Body/Mind from 96 lbs to a Healthy 117
and a few more to come in just 3 short years.


With virtually No help from myself these products have continued
to do My body good - just as long as I drink them like i should.

AN was very strong & many a fights have been witnessed,
althought those are kept behind My eyes, away from my mouth
so others would doubt there was anything wrong.


With LIMU My Mind is getting clearer & stronger everyday
so that when AN uses the Voice, I have the Strength,
Willingsness & Means to counter attack and Win.
With every battle fought And won by Me & my LIMU,
AN is running out of places to hide inside my mind.


Out in the light of day with that golden nectar
washing it away oz by oz and now a LEAN shake or two
and this last stretch of the path is starting to fly right on by.

My steps quickened with every strengthened organ,
I Do now plainly see that
Beautiful Land of RecoverED
where this road ends for Me & Can You too.


May the Lord Jesus Bless You with His Mercy & Grace for Peace & Health,
Enlightenment & Prosperity from Our Home to Yours!



Wayne & Barbara A Thornton
LIMU Consultant
Lady Limu - ID# 8536438

931-796-3688
463 Woodland Rd.
Hohenwald, TN 38462

LadyLimu@DiscoverLimu.com

http://thelimucompany.com/ladylimu
http://facebook.com/pages/Lady-Limu/29750752181
http://twitter.com/ladylimu


No comments:

Post a Comment