Google Verification

Friday, July 23, 2010

New Life with LIMU

Friday, July 23, 2010
18:47

A Lean shake for dinner makes meal Kudo # 4 and the Blu Frog just prior to that gives me a little more…maybe 5 I’d say. Dinner & some vacuuming done along with giving the thirsty outside plants a drink, i have come here for My rest time & to think.

The thoughts are already there i know - it’s just that they refuse to show, through that black, velvety veil that I have come to know so well.
It is when I have a quite moment both In & Outside My Mind that i have access &
Are able to express the feelings or conclusions I have come to.

These thoughts, feelings & even memories come by so fast and their stay brief that at times I wish My mind was “well” like the “normal” people i pass on the street.

As I let go of me, My fingers & hands are free to Say, Think, Feel & just Be…
The Only Real me - who has been hiding, then imprisoned by The Voice of the AN
in Me.

In my writing zone My mind is free to roam as words form pages to articulate as i think, helping Me understand this Earthly Life I must Protect and Live; as I Learn & Develop new skills & tools to overcome Life’s anxiety, anger & strife.

“Normal Is as Normal Does” as long as everything is in moderation &
Mindful Self Health is done.

Sure enough, every time my writing is complete for the moment, I am relaxed & enjoyed the time just Being & Learning - Me.

I s’pose this 2BRecoverED Road is just about paved.
I started the path with LIMU 3 years ago not knowing where, when or how to tell when the path I would finish would end in better days.

I see now The Land of RecoverED just up ahead and it is Not scary nor am I filled with dread at the sights, smells & sounds that I catch faintly wafting up to Me.

With Me are My tools:

My Lord Jesus to Strengthen, Protect & Light the Path,
My Husband Wayne for his Loving Support of Me & my mind,
My Children who continue Inspire & Bless me and Trust My ways,
My LIMU Brand for ALL My Nutritional Needs.
Now with 3 great Product Lines from The Company to satisfy My Body & Mind,
I am finally able to face the Last battle with AN & it’s Voice
to WIN My rightful position as Barbara A Thornton – I am Me from within.

Someday i will be able to “come out” of My mouth to say some passing thought
Or memory of sometime long ago, but for now at least I am satisfied with the story I’ve been able to tell of My new Life, 2BRecoverED with LIMU.

So for now & until I can use My verbal speech to convey Myself,
i will continue to journal My walk…
For Me mostly is my repose;
I also know that knowledge & enlightenment Not shared shows how little one cares,
For the betterment of the Whole.

So I Thank the ones who have gone before Me into that beautiful Land of RecoverED
While sharing Their thoughts & words with me – The Public – to show there really is No trick to getting there!

Only thing to do is make a choice to start a path 2BRecoverED
and open to starting things anew.

Then be Courteous & Loving to Self.

Decide to Nourish the Body and Mind.

Find time to rest & relax.

It’s as simple as that.

The stress & strife of Life is in the Mind - a Learned behavior that needs to be corrected and left behind.
With LIMU Brand product lines, the Body CAN & WILL Repair, Regenerate & Renew
Itself with whole food nutrients found in the Sea.

From here on out with LIMU that path is now firmly paved & weeded and thoroughly seeded just waiting for YOUR flower to bloom.

Drop me a line & I’ll help you get started on Your journey 2BRecoverED with LIMU!
“Lady Limu” is me & easy to find and in case You were wondering my
ID is 8536438.

May the Lord Jesus Bless You with Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment