Google Verification

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Road Runner Blessing

My favorite part of the Car Craft Summer Nationals in MN this past weekend was getting to see the Plymouth Road Runner again. I saw 3 including the ’68 that Daddy used to race – come to think of it…Momma did too.

Those memories are from so long ago, at such an early age and AN has made them inaccessible to me;
Seeing the cars up close & being able to smell the Same backseat interior that this young child mind Can access was a complete Blessing that i had not expected.

As I leaned my head in through the open driver’s window to take my 1st deep inhale i was filled with apprehension at what I would experience.
Slowly i breathed in that sweet smell so deep i thought I might explode
As a smile ran through My face & my mind was taken back in time
For the 1st time in too many ages to pictures, places & feelings of Joy & Excitement with some regret and yes, even jealousy.

With each Road Runner it was the same inner Peace that comes from Above in the form of Parents who Love their Children & aren’t afraid to let them experience & share in their Lives.

I made sure to take pictures of each & everyone as they are My favorite car under the sun and unfortunately, my camera thing is broke until I can figure it out to share My happy images with You.


The Mental Health IS AS Important as The Physical.

Both feed off each other for better or worse…
It’s Your Choice –
Be it Blessing or Curse.

YOU DESERVE:
Easy, Quick, Affordable Health Assurance
With Reward Rebate checks in the mail!

Will You Settle for the alternative?
Do Nothing & Pay Dearly when Your Body/Mind give up on YOU?

Give Yourself & Family what it Really Needs.
Make the click or give a call to start Your Autoship.
Membership is Free.

Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment