Google Verification

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Walking the path 2BRecoverED

Feeling good & looking better today. Have been getting back to my regular scheduled feeding times. The amount of solids is increasing daily since Monday after returning home Sunday from the LIMUNOMICS Social Media 101 event.

Also my resting times are decreasing in severity and length to the point of lying still with my deep breathing excercises & relaxation imagry for about 20 minutes - instead of the hours at the beginning of the week when I had been restricting for the weekend; only drinking my LEAN & LIMU juice.

I am once again pleased with the progress I see in the mirror - the gentle curves that are now beginning to show on my hips, my shoulders & arms starting to take shape, along with slight swelling of the breasts and my 'chicken legs' are beginning to Not be so "chicken" about filling out either.

I am hesitant to step on the scale. I was just on there within the last 7 days & holding well. I don't want to get on now with the way My body looks for fear of seeing the Good Health in the number form. This might cause me to become too anxious about My body and stop the forward progression to my goal weight of 120.
It has happened way too many times before. I like what i see in the mirror and am comfortable in this new & changing body, but when i step up to see my "Number" something goes click in my head. Not that i am quickly aware of it. Most times it takes me a good 3-4 days to realize that I had starting restricting again. Which makes me have to go back to darn near square 1 with the refeeding syndrome & Walking down the path 2BRecoverED.

So for now I am content & happy with seeing Me & my efforts to continue feeding My body healthy, LIMU, until My mind can catch up & finally rid my whole system parts of this illness called Anorexia.
The fog is once again beginning to clear with every feeding time not missed. The addition of 2 LEAN (2 scoop) shakes a day is really making All the difference.

With the Right tools and Knowlege everyone can Be Healthier & achieve the dreams & goals of youth. The LIMU Brand of products are the Right tools for the job.

I will gladly share my knowlege with You to help You get All that Your Life has waiting in store including better health and some extra cash for Your pocket. Simply contact me & we'll get You started today on Your Easy way to having a Healthier, Happier & more Prosperous end to 2010.

Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to You!

Barbara A Thornton
Lady Limu
LIMU Consultant ID# 8536438
ladylimu@discoverlimu.com
1.931.628.4355

No comments:

Post a Comment