Google Verification

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Habit

THE POWER OF HABIT!

I am your constant companion

I am your greatest helper or your
heaviest burden.

I will push you onward
or drag you down to failure.

I am completely at your
command.

Half the things you do you might
as well turn over to me,
and I will be able to do them
quickly and correctly.

I am easily managed; you must
merely be firm with me.

Show me exactly how you want
something done,
and after a few lessons
I will do it
automatically.

I am the servant of all great
individuals
And, alas, of all failure as well.

Those who are great I have made
great
Those who are failures I have
made failures.

I am not a machine,
Though I work with all the
precision of a machine
Plus the intelligence of a human
being.

You may run me for profit or run
me for ruin;
It makes no difference to me.

Take me, train me, be firm with
me,
And I will put the world at your
feet.

Be easy with me, and I will
destroy you.
Who am I?

I am habit!

-- author unknown


SHARE LIMU and the TLC Opportunity for 21 days
with 2 people a day and it will become a habit!
Don't share LIMU for 21 days and that
will become a habit also!

Form good habits and watch your life improve!

May the God of Hope fill You with all Joy and Peace as You Trust In Him.

~Romans 15:13

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment