Google Verification

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dare to BE

Well, I was looking for the information about what constitutes a recovered state from anorexia, but have so many favorites on that subject that I came across those (previously posted) instead.

A RecoverED (female) AN, i read earlier last week, has had at least 6 months in a row of menses and maintain a Body Mass Index or BMI of 17 or 18%. (I forget which.) This was the information I was searching for. My BMI is 19% and risingwith the addition of LEAN.

This is how I know without a doubt that I Am RecoverED with LIMU. All the numbers add up to a very healthy weight & body. The fact that I am maintaining a "normal" body weight and functions shows that I Am ingesting the proper amount of food calories & nutrients.

I am in the "maintaining" stage of recovery ~ that is to say I will still continue to work on the psychological aspects of this illness to get to the point where I am no longer tortured by the Voice that resides in My mind.
The complete physical recovery I received from the LIMU Brand has enabled me to Dare 2BRecoverED ~ in Body, Mind and Spirit.

Feed the Body LIMU and the Mind WILL follow - giving You the strength & energy to climb out of the hollow; that deep pit of blackness & despair that keeps us in SILENCE, unable to declare "I Dare 2BRecoverED and I will Succeed!"
Yes, that Voice inside the mind is tricky and berrades with lies, but once You decide to LIMU everyday the Control is Yours once & for all to Live YOUR Life the way You choose; the Voice simply has no where to hide once Nutritients continue to go inside!

Dare To BE...
Get on the road 2BRecoverED with LIMU today!
It's Affordable, Easy and Works!
Start Living YOUR Life!

Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to You!

I'm Barbara A Thornton and IAmLIMU ~ Lady Limu

No comments:

Post a Comment