Google Verification

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The End of The Road

The steps along this path, 2BRecoverED, are mine to take;
Either to move forward or stay knocked down for the AN’s sake.
Once i decided to choose a different way of Life
(Instead of listening to & following The Voice)
I really had no idea that choice of Mine -
Would cause so much strife.

In My body and in my head are feelings & thoughts
Of sheer dread and the anxiety rises into a crescendo.
As both know I will not give in and stop
Drinking My LIMU Brand, for it has all the nutrients I need;
To overcome all that I’ve done wrong since I
Let the AN in all those many years ago.

This path is a treacherous, miry and confusing one -
Just like all the others, I s’pose, that lead to the Land of RecoverED.
Full of deep pits of despair, fits of rage and, quite frankly,
Feelings of not even being here in the same realm
With body & mind complete.

What’s the difference, You might ask, of which path to take
– If they all lead to the same place?
Ah yes, but if You only knew
How much easier this one is with LIMU inside;
To fortify & strengthen the body & mind -
for the fight to bring The Self out.

A daunting & exhaustive task this Refeeding Syndrome with
All its quirky traits, forcing Me to wonder if I should continue.
But each day I start anew with a sip of that golden nectar
As i visualize my AN drowning in that sea of nutrients
And Me without a care.

My steps quickened along with my strength restored,
I soon Shall say good-bye to this old friend of Mine;
Of which I’ve trodden & have become bored.
It’s time to get on with My new living arrangements as I
Take up the Only residence next to my Lord
That Belongs in this vessel that has been given to Me.

May the God of Hope fill You with all Joy & Peace as You Trust in Him. *Romans 15:13

I'm Barbara A Thornton and IAmLIMU ~ Lady Limu
888.8My.LIMU ~ #8536438
931.796.3688
(Sunday, August 22, 2010 17:58)

No comments:

Post a Comment