Google Verification

Friday, November 26, 2010

Best Thanksgiving

I had the best Thanksgiving dinner that I've had in years! I actually had a loaded plate with all the trimmings and Loved the many different great tastes. The whole Family as well as MySelf was quite surprised to see that I actually Finished my plate.

It's been so long since I have enjoyed this holiday, it's not even funny. Usually after Halloween, my anxiety & AN triggers set in and by Thanksgiving, i was a wreck & could only eat a few morsels to keep my table mates off my back about the whole food & eating issue.
This time was different. The anxiety & whatever triggers that the AN had previously used have been lessened. I enjoyed being at the table, surrounded by Family, good conversation & food. I did not think about restriction once.

I was in training for the past few days - eating more solids throughout the day so that when turkey time came, my mind & stomach would be better equipped to handle the massive amounts. (Massive being a Whole plate)
I am so Thankful for 'The Blessing' of LIMU! This is my 4th Thanksgiving with this Fucoidan Focused Nutrition Company & Brand and is by far The Best - because I am Alive & Well to enjoy the Holiday with my Family.

A Life Recovered is Mine thanks to LIMU - Nutrition so easy & affordable to get, even an Anorexic Can Get Healthy. Get Yours today to Dominate Your Life!

Blessings of Joy & Peace to You alway!
I'm Barb Thornton & I Am LIMU #8536438
http://ladylimu.iamlimu.com
ladylimu@iamlimu.com
931.796.3688 or 931.628.4355 - cell

No comments:

Post a Comment