Google Verification

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Life Recovered: I Am LIMU

A new site.
A new blog.
A Life Recovered.
http://ladylimu.iamlimu.com

This is where the Fucoidan focused nutrition company LIMU has taken me since finishing the Road, 2BRecoverED and taking up residence in the LIMU Nation among others who have found their way.

I can't say that I am sad to leave this path & chapter of my life behind, a little anxious maybe as with moving into any new place to call home where everything will finally be all in one place. Of course there is unpacking & rearranging to do, but I think the move is quite positive considering where i have been.

Now that my Life IS Recovered with Limu, i felt that I needed a new place to go, somewhere where the shadows of the past will not be constantly intertwined with the present State of the LIMU Nation i reside in.

I will continue to keep this blog up & running for a beacon as well as tricks & tips for Your journey down the miry Road 2BRecoverED but am turning the page to start a new chapter in my new Life Recovered.

Dare To Be!
All that You Can Be!
I did and my LIMU investment is paying off Tremendously!

My name is Barb Thornton and I Am LIMU.

Inviting You to receive 'The Blessing' of LIMU today
with joy & peace, mercy & grace alway!

http://ladylimu.iamlimu.com

Member ID #8536438
931.796.3688
888.8My.LIMU

No comments:

Post a Comment