Google Verification

Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Dwelling Place

I just stepped off the sale where it read 119-120, leaning closer to the 120 pound mark. I had been putting off the whole scale business for over a week as i continued to see my body in the mirror as getting 'fat' - more like curvy than fat, nevertheless still a dramatic change.

I have been going through a bunch of triggers these couple of weeks, from my Dad's diagnosis of MDS, Halloween, a sick dog and going into the Holiday Season so my eating hasn't been quite up to par as far as feeding Times go. Then the transformation happening before my eyes I guess was a trigger in itself to eat less. I am faithful with my LIMU juice but have been skipping days on the LEAN. Yesturday I ate a bowl of cereal and a LEAN shake all before noon, it was a good day.

To see my weight so Healthy was truely a shock. I had suspected the increase due to my 'fat' clothes (size 5) being a bit too snug, by my brain says,
"How can this be? I know how much food you have ingested and still your weight continues to climb. What's up with that?"
"Can only be the LIMU Brand I guess." I answer back. "Besides, You look good. Your Husband & Daughter think and say You look great and NOT fat. These curves are a Good and Natural thing. You are supposed to have them - certainly by Your late 30's for goodness sake!"

I may not have a handle on the workings of my mind and this AN enemy inside, but I know how to combat it and eventually the fight will be over one day when I have struggled and won battle after endless battle to become victorious in Mind, Body & Spirit.
My new dwelling place in the town of A Life Recovered in this LIMU Nation is nearing 2/3 complete. My 'house' (Body) has a solid foundation build by LIMU, the walls & roof are solid using materials from the Smart-Eating programme and now I am ready for fixtures and electricity since the plumbing was already put in place years ago when the foundation was being laid.

With any building project there are always unexpected contingencies and overhead. The great thing about setting up a new life in the LIMU Nation is the overhead is far less than the projected over time, the Nutrients provide cushion for the unexpected - both physically & mentally.
Add the Free http://smart-eating.com programme to cut thousands of dollars off Your budget.

Using these 2 resources alone, results can be seen in a matter of months Not years with a new home built & completed in A Life Recovered in just a few short years instead of decades.

Are You ready to start building Your New home & Life?
Do You want to help a Friend or Loved one rebuild theirs?

My name is Barb Thornton and I Am LIMU. Join me to see & feel the difference LIMU will make in You.

Blessings of Jou & Peace with Mercy & Grace to You alway!

Lady Limu (Member ID 8536438)
http://thelimucompany.com/ladylimu
931.796.3688 or 931.628.4355
888.8MY.LIMU ~toll free LIMU connect

No comments:

Post a Comment