Google Verification

Monday, March 24, 2008

Back in the saddle again



I was out to Florida last week to visit family and friends over spring break. It was good to see some familiar faces again.
We left on Monday and returned late Friday night. Before we left, on Sunday, i opened up to my church about my anorexia and the sudden weight loss as i was fearful that the evil one was against me again. So, i asked for prayers.
Well, seeings how we were traveling, my food intake was the same as when i lost those 15 pounds. I weighed on Saturday and was up to 115! Today I am up to 116! I praise the Lord for His healing touch on my body again!
Of course, i brought "the juice" along on the trip. Faithfully do I drink Limu. I hadn't even noticed I lost the weight and the amazing part is that I did not notice it go back on. My body still looks the same to me. The only difference is that my size 3 pants are now tight even without the longhandles i was wearing under them earlier this winter. That is a good thing. LOL
I look at my 11 year old daughter and she wears a size 1 with a belt and i think to myself how grotesque i was not even a year ago when Limu came into my life. I'm 36 now. I should Not be in a size 1 anymore. So I am very happy and proud ofg myself to be in a size 3 (just barely) and looking to go to a size 5 soon. Which (for perspective) was my size when I was 18 and a senior in High School.
Man, was I unhealthy! :(
Thanks to Limu, i know my cells are nourished and my organs are functioning properly.
Speaking of working properly. Have you ever heard of Chelation? (kee-lay-shun) That is a process whereby a person goes to a facility where their blood is pumped out of their body, cleaned and then put back into the body and usually liquid nutrients are added with it because it takes a lot out of a person to have their blood pumped all out then put back.
Well, did you know that Fucoidan - the main nutrient in Original Limu- does the same type thing in your body through a process called Apoptosis which is the process whereby cells in the body naturally die. With cancer and such diseases that replicate their faulty cells, this function of the body to get rid of the old, dying, or malfunctioning cells is essential. That is what chelation does - get rid of bad cells. But, fucoidan does the same thing, at a fraction of the cost and the bad cells are then excreted out of the body in the form of waste.
So, this is another way that I know my body is functioning properly. I am getting rid of bad impurities in my body every day. As opposed to only about 2-3 times a week. Going to the bathroom every day may not seem like such a feat to some, but to me, it means everything. I feel better, I'm not bloated or gas-y anymore. No more abdominal pain and i actually think it is finally helping my fatigue also. I know I am not as grumpy anymore.
Thank You for your thoughts and prayers. God is listening!
I pray for Blessings of Peace and Hope for You!





No comments:

Post a Comment