Google Verification

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A whole new world



Good Morning America and Friends around the Globe!
i reached 119 yesturday, and am holding onto it today. I have successfully gained back 4lbs since my Limu shipment came. Only 1 more pound to go and i will be where i started. I also got my monthly yesturday. it seems that every month since i started on the Limu and regained my periods, that they are heavier and stronger cramps than i have ever had. I reason that it is a good thing as that is showing me that my insides are healthy. My bodily functions are working just like they are supposed to be. Funny thing is though, i have Not suffered any PMS this whole almost a year now. In fact, my monthly visitor just pops in without any advance notice. My husband and daughter are happy about that fact. LOL
We (hubby and i) were looking at my hair last night. It was just above my bra strap line before Limu. It took me 4 years to grow it that long. Now after only almost a year on Limu it has grown to almost my tailbone. about 6" in 1 year. That is amazing. I could Never get my hair to grow like that. 6" would take me at least 4-5 years, now i am seeing it in just a fraction of that time. My insides must really be healthy to be able to grow my hair.
I will mention my nails too as i have never been able to grow them and if i did, they were weak and brittle. Now, i actually have 10 fingernails! They are growing in length and strength. Soon i will be able to have nails like my best friend forever - BFF. I was always jealous of her since the 4th grade. She always had salon perfect nails, just naturally long and strong. Now mine are finally starting to catch up.
Sure does feel good knowing that i am healthy! Due to that fact, i think i am a better wife and mom, as i have the energy and strength to be both a wife and mother. I am not near as explosive- where every little thing angers me, i am not near as fatigued so i can get my chores done while they are at work and school and still have Me left over for them when they do get home.
This is like a whole new world for me.
Being Anorexic most of my life (without realizing or admitting it) my body was starving and it affected my physical body as well as my brain function. Now with proper nutrition, i am starting to come alive inside, and i can see that by my outward appearance - which in turn fills me with a sense of hope for my future which translates through my body in the form of more energy and mental clarity.
It really does scare me when i think of where i would have been if Limu did not find me.
Thank You God for counting me worthy of this Life Sustaining and Saving juice that came from Your Word when the world began!
Thank You Gary Raser- Founder and President of The Limu Company- for your honest desire to help your fellow American Citizens and Citizens around the globe. You are truely an inspiration to me as that is my life's goal- to make lives better just through people knowing and coming in contact with me.
I pray you will be able to take the leap of Faith that i and thousands of other people around the globe did. It was my faith that led me to believe and research the facts. It was faith that i stepped out on and ordered my 1st case. (As we were living in a shed at the time with very little money. it broke us to become a distributor - but that was the cheapest way to go and i just knew the Fucoidan would help me and my family.) Now that faith continues each day i drink the Limu and each month when magically the funds appear so that we can order another case.
Without faith and God's prompting i too would have probably said something like "that must be hooey". Well, i am here to tell you that it is Not a bunch of hooey. Fucoidan is making lives better here in the 21st Century just as penecillin did in it's time. People back then said no way am i taking bacteria culture to rid myself of this infection. Now a days it is a no brainer to take it for all sorts of problems.
Now Science and Nature are again working together to better our lives. Fucoidan is the Nature and The Limu Company has the only science to make that nutrient into juice. Liquid Nutrition.
Come and discover for yourself the story and science behind the majic of Original Limu juice at www.DiscoverLimu.com/LadyLimu You will be glad you did!

Blessings of Peace, Health and Enlightenment to You!
Barbara A Thornton- LadyLimu





No comments:

Post a Comment