Google Verification

Friday, April 25, 2008

Time to Plant the Seeds



Good Morning America and Friends Around the Globe!

I am still holding at 117-118. Not bad, only 2lbs to go before i am back at 120 again. Had breffie, lunch, dinner and granola bar for dessert. I already had my juice at 6:30 with my daughter.
Looks like rain here in Tn today, so need to get planting in Our garden. This will be my 1st ever garden of any kind, let alone fruits & veggies.
Yesturday we went to Dad's farm and the guys planted while us girls picked rocks. You would not believe the amounts of Rocks here in TN!! Goodness, i thought there were a lot of rocks in MN, but they can't even touch here. We picked for a good 3 hours straight, dumped load after wheelbarrow load and it hardly even looked like we did anything.
Oh well, i was out in the sun with fresh air and excercising. Have not napped now in quite a few days. Feels great to be able to do stuff all day long.
I have still beeen getting up early. Wee a.m. hours, but fully rested.
That's all for now. Need to get my garden planted and cleaned.

Have a Happy Day Y'all!

Blessings of Peace, Health and Enlightenment to You!
Barbara A Thornton - LadyLimu
DiscoverLimu.com/LadyLimu





No comments:

Post a Comment