Google Verification

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random Act of Kindness



Weighed in at 117-118. (he numbers are really small)
Yesturday i had a bowl of raisin bran for breffie and a bowl of instant oatmeal (or Boo-Doh as my sweet Gram "usta" say. LOL) for lunch, pizza 3pcs pepperoni cheap bake at home style, a funsize Snickers bar, large glass of milk - +10oz;drank water throughout the day, oh yeah, i had a glass of that strawberry infused Sunny Delight about 6-8oz with a chocolate covered snack cake that was layered chocolate cake and frosting, between breakfast and lunch.
Let's not forget the majic-main ingredient to my daily routine: Fucoidan. That i can only get from Original Limu. I had 2 - 2oz servings, one first thing in the morning to get body up and kicking, then another in the afternoon.
Yeah, it has an interesting taste. Some say salty. I personally do not taste the salty, but i do feel what seems to me to ba sort of fizzy sensation on my tounge and throat. Not a bad feeling, kind of like the carbon in the soda pop.
Which you would expect to taste by experiencing seaweed. It is grown in the sea off the pristine shores of the Island of Tonga in the south pacific.
I see it this way: the absolute best thing i can feed my body is green leafy vegetation and protein from fish right? Why not cut out the middle man -the fish- and just eat the same thing they do-seaweed- and get the straight nutrients from the vegetation instead of a diluted form found in the fish?
Fucoidan is the nutrient our western bodies are starving for! We American Citizens only feed on junk. "You are what you eat" so you can keep poisoning your body and do nothing to repair the irreversable damage you put it through vs being proactive about your health and fighting for your future by reducing risk of autotoxicity, inflamation, pain, thyroid problems, blood problems and a miriad of others - just by drinking a measly 2-4oz a day of Original Limu juice?
Anyways, i have been getting up earlier lately, by early i mean between 3-5a.m.!?!
My naps are getting harder to take. I feel tired and drained and lie down, but after 30-45 minutes, my body and mind are ready to get up ank keep going, so i do.
I just had my 2oz, as well as my husband and 11yr old daughter.
Friends and Neighbors, lets get a real grip on ourselves and just cut out the middlemen-the fish, the "agencies", conserve our planet and Ourselves!
Why not get paid for doing something good for yourself, family, neighbors & friends?
Why not get paid for the things we would buy anyway? Instead of the retailers and the government? (middlemen)
Heck, at this point, i wouldn't want to skip a day on the Life Giving Natural Nutrition? Hmph, niether does my body! It feels good to be physically healthy for the first time in my life.
Anyway, That was my day yesturday.
I wish You A Great Day Today!
Let's all commit a Random Act of KINDNESS today.

Blessings of Peace and Health To you and your family!
Barbara A Thornton - LadyLimu





No comments:

Post a Comment