Google Verification

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Refreshing, Natural and Nourishing - That's Original Limu!



Good Morning Friends and Neighbors across the Globe!

I am holding onto 119, and all body function is back to normal.
Although, i must admit that i have been cutting back on food intake. I have increased the Limu to compensate for the loss in caloric intake. I have also been eating a real healthy size dinner and dessert in the evening. However, i have noticed that i havn't been eating during the day again.
I just had my 2oz shot of Original Limu and i was reminded of mopping the floor yesturday. I had not eaten anything all day except my Limu and coffee. In the late afternoon i was mopping the floor and when i finished i was very thirsty and tired from the excercise; seeings how i did not eat anything, i took another couple oz's and boy! Did It TASTE GREAT! As soon as it hit my mouth for s swish before swallowing, my whole body was jumping for joy on the inside for it knew that there was more to come flowing down my throat and into my stomach. So the next time the Limu shot glass came to my lips, i couldn't help but pour it in and savor that refreshing special flavor and let it get into my blood stream. When it did, i was not sore anymore, or tired. I felt refreshed like i just woke from a long restful night's sleep.
I tell you, Original Limu wakes the body up in such a natural and nourishing way, it is far better than dumping coffee into the system which by the way, the caffein (sp?) in that just robs your future energy to get it to you to use right now. That is why there is always a crash after caffinated drinks.
Limu is obviously the only sane and rational reason for my weight to be holding at 119 and all bodily functions working well, even my back that i threw out at the beginning of this month is nothing but a memory now. Not even the slightest clue that my back is messed up.
Our garden is coming along along nicely. Although we had frost here last night and maybe tonight. But the days are warm around 65 or so, then later this week in the 70's.

I hope You have a Blessed Day today like I am having. May the sun shine on your face!

Blessings of Peace, Health, Hope and Enlightenment,

Barbara A Thornton- Lady Limu
www.DiscoverLimu.com/LadyLimu





No comments:

Post a Comment