Google Verification

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This is my stage



Good Morning America and Friends around the globe!

I am still holding my 119. Yesturday i did have some snack in the afternoon and a large dinner and a funsize snickers bar for dessert.
I am going through some pretty heavy stuff right now. So i think that is why i have reverted back to my old ways of dealing with my life - not eating because that is the one thing i can controll. I know that is the wrong behavior, but nevertheless, that is how i taught myself when i was a young girl. Now that i am 36, that behavior is ingrained into my whole life and personality.
That is the other reason for my blog. So that i can understand this crazy thing called anorexia. Seeings how i like to write, i thought this would be great way for me to gain some insight on my 'disease'. Every E.D. sufferer is a little different and have different ways and stages of their eating disorder. This is my stage. I desperately want to be "healed" of this, but i believe that God works all things according to His will and for the whole good. I knoe He is behind me and urging me forward in my recovery process. I just hope that the honesty that i have shown, will help at least 1 more person suffering from this deadly illness called Anorexia.
There is Hope. and now there is definative help - Original Limu. I may not understand my e.d., but i do understand nutrition and its affects on the body. My brain may not have swiched off this coping mechanism, but the Limu has stopped the damage to my body, it is feeding me liquid nutrition so even when i don't want to eat food, i can at least get a few oz in my system and know beyond a doubt that i Am feeding my body.
Shoot, i suppose if you did not want to gain weight and have a body image anorexia, you could still drink Limu as each oz is only 7 calories. At least you won't be committing suicide through the slow painful process of starvation.
I will tell you that being up at 5 a.m. everyday was not in my routine ever. In fact my mom is pretty impressed too as she was the one yelling down the stairs at 6:30 for me to wake for school. My kids are impressed too, as they are the morning people of this house. The like me being up before them, and sharing their morning rituals. The other weird thing about being up this early is that i am actually in a good mood and fully rested.
This was only attainable through Original Limu. I am sleeping better and when i wake, i am rearing to go. This added energy in the wee hours helps me with the rest of my day as i can start my "chores" earlier and get more done throughout the day.
Anyways, I wish all of You a Happy Day today!

Blessings of Peace and Health, Hope and Enlightenment

Barbara A Thornton - LadyLimu
www.DiscoverLimu.com/LadyLimu





No comments:

Post a Comment