Google Verification

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Learning to Fight for Self

Good Morning Friends and Neighbors!
I hope your day is as beautiful as mine. The sun is shining bright in a blue sky, with birds singing all around and the wind carrying the scent of hundreds of flowering shrubs and plants.
I am holding my own without any weight loss, still 119. I seem to be eating more at evening times. Yesturday i even had a pudding cup in the day time.
I feel like i am doing very very well mentally and somewhat well on the anorexia front this year given yet another year of summer visitation shinanigans. I have gone back to medication. I feel that is my best option right now for finally being recovered from this disease of depression and anorexia. I am looking forward to the day when i can take care of myself BY myself with the ongoing help and 'treatment' of Original Limu.
Currently i am taking 30mg cymbalta and 150mg trazadone for sleeping. Since i changed my meds from wellbutrin & celexa to this new cymbalta, i think i am doing rather well. I still take my 2oz twice a day O. Limu. I can definately notice a difference in my body chemestry as well as brain chemestry and activity with O. Limu vs without.
Mentally, Original Limu gives me an edge over the destructive part of my brain. I am more at ease without as much anxiety or tension. I can think clearly without going off the deep end. Yes, i still get radical over the things i am passionate about like my Fellow Citizens and Jesus. Those two i will allways fight for.
Now i am learning to fight for myself too.
Original Limu gives me back-up i desperately need. Physically it is forcing me to stay healthy, even through my repeated attempts to sabotage my own health through starvation. Mentally Original Limu is actually feeding my brain and opening connections that had been closed off. I know also that my brain is growing in size.
With anorexia, every part of the body is robbed including the brain. There is actual brain shrinkage in long term sufferers like me. Since being on Original Limu for the past year, watching my blood vessels plump up, my blood pressure increase, my monthly being Extremely Normal, i know that the organ called my brain is getting healthier too.
I know for certain that it won't be long this time to get myself through the "wall" and on the otherside of recovery so that i can testify and claim Jesus' healing powers in my life and that He used Original Limu to get me there!
Thank You for all Your Prayers and kind thoughts!

I pray for Blessings of Peace and Health, Hope and Enlightenment to You!

Barbara A Thornton - Lady Limu








No comments:

Post a Comment