Google Verification

Thursday, May 29, 2008

People Helping People - That's Original Limu

Good Afternoon Friends and Neighbors!

I am still at 119. I guess i have topped out here for a while. Which really isn't so bad seeings how my normal weight for the last 20 years was only 102 when i was at my heavest. So being 17 pounds heavier than ever before makes me pretty happy and proud of myself.
I am currently in counseling to work on the mental side of my anorexia. I look forward to being totally healed - not just my body.
I must take my hat off to Original Limu, The Limu Company and especially Gary Raser who is the founder and President of Original Limu and The Limu Company!
If it were not for this LIFE SUSTAINING product, i know without a doubt that i would have been one of the anorexia statistics that 1 in 10 die from this disease. I have not been worried or anxious about my recovery. Every day and month i am reminded of God's Grace and Healing Power in my life through His gift of Original Limu to me.
I cannot be trusted to eat and feed my body yet. It has been a year in recovery and still i am having a hard time "kicking the habit" of starving myself for the only sence of control my distorted mind has. I am drinking my Limu every day. On some days i go overboard and have 6-8oz a day when i know i have been 'bad' and not eaten properly.
This Limu gives me the satisfaction that i AM doing something healthy for my body. Sometimes the food just seems so hard to put in my mouth, but the Limu always slides down my throat real easy and my stomach loves the feel of the juice in my system. The taste is out of this world. My mouth is so happy when this golden nectar hits my teeth, gums and tongue. I swish for a few minuted to coat my gums and teeth with the best antioxidant found on the planet (in my opinion). My teeth are whiter and my gums are pinker. My bood pressure is up as evidenced by my pressure check yesturday at the Dr.'s.
Original Limu is truely helping millions of people around the globe - One Person At A Time.
I found out about Limu from my Aunt whose husband was diagnosed and cured from his stage 4 throat cancer. Inoperable, invasive. After drinking 12oz Limu everyday and being forced by the Dr's to undergo chemo and radiation, (even after the irrefutible proof of the biopsy pictures that showed the tumer shrunk over 1cm in less than 2 months) he is still the only one in his cancer test group to be cancer FREE! He has been cancer free for almost one year now. They are drinkin' the juice everyday.
This Limu Comapany is all about helping people - one person at a time. How ingenious, people Helping people. Sure Gary Raser could contact Walmart or GNC to sell this life giving product which those companies would love to have on their shelves because they know this product to be the next billion dollar product. They would stock their shelves full so that they could get the millions of dollars of profit for themselves. However Gary Raser is more interested in his fellow American Citizens and friends around the globe. He wants US - yes - You and Me to enjoy the satisfaction of helping out our fellow human beings by bringing them health and allowing them to experience the wealth that you are getting just by making yourself healthy and them.
The Wellness Industry, which Original Limu is a part of, is expected to be next trillion dollar industry, and Original Limu is poised at the forfront of the Wellness Revolution. There is not one single product out there that compares to the nutritional value found in Original Limu.
I am not here laying my life open like a book because i want your money. On the contrary. I want to show you the human testing that i myself, and my family has done on themselves. I wish to inform you of this GREAT Product, and let you see first hand exactly what this juice is all about. I also give you the information and the places to look for more information so that you can research this Fucoidan and see for yourself that this Original Limu is NOT a crock and that i am not lying just to sell a product.
I honestly want You and Your family to experience true joy and peace that comes only from God and His wonderful mastery of this Great Planet we all live on called Earth; through Original Limu You too can have a life full of health and prosperity like my family and i have enjoyed since being intoduced to Original Limu.
Visit my website and sign up for your $25 membership to receive your product at wholesale pricing which is a $50 savings on all your case shipments and $17 savings on each bottle shipped separetely.
Come this TLC family. We are the fastest growing and the top Earners in The Limu Company with the #1 and #2 top income earners in our line of sponsorship. Together, we will help ensure your success with Your Original Limu business.

Blessings of Peace and Health, Prosperity and Enlightenment!
Barbara A Thornton - LadyLimu

www.DiscoverLimu.com/LadyLimu
http://www.pubmed.gov/ - search Fucoidan - Original Limu's main ingredient with each bottle containing 83% of this miracle nutrient.







No comments:

Post a Comment