Google Verification

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

American Gypsy Rocks!




Hey Y'all!

I must tell you about an amazing woman and band called American Gypsy. While i've been going through the battle this past week and a half (i'm @ 119 today:) i have had her plugged into my cd.
I first found her last year while surfing the 'net for Minnesota artists and came across her site - www.AmericanGypsy.com - and just fell in love with her music, message and voice; i could really get into her array of melodies.
So i went to her website the other week and bought her "Safe Place" & "Let me be... free" cd's. All for only $21! I was even more shocked when it came in the mail in only a couple of days!
All the songs are her originals. They take my on a wonderful rollercoaster of emotions which leaves me feeling cleansed and energized to get through my day. Her words and voice speak into my heart and soul bringing joy, peace and love. Her music speaks to my body as i am filled with dancing and swaying to her instruments.
I have added American Gypsy into my daily routine for my recovery. Original Limu is working on my physical body. I find that American Gypsy adds hope, inspiration, energy and peace into my mind and soul.
I am Happily Addicted to my daily dose of American Gypsy to get my brain revved up just as i am Greatfully Addicted to my daily 2oz/2x day of Original Limu.
Why not be addicted to something that is Actually good for the body, mind and spirit?
Feed the body, the brain will follow. Feed the brain and the Spirit will follow.
American Gypsy and Original Limu - my defenses against Anorexia and the attacks of my own brain on me.
Soon....I will be Completely Healed and whole!

I Thank God for bringing American Gypsy into my life just as He did Original Limu.
Both are saving me from myself.

Get Your American Gypsy at:
www.AmericanGypsy.com

Blessings of Peace & Health, Hope & Enlightenment!
Barbara A Thornton- Lady Limu

No comments:

Post a Comment