Google Verification

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Attacks from Within

Good Morning Y'All!

Well, ok... I havn't weighed today. Still feel and look healthy. Had Limu yesturday, and will have my next case tomorrow. We are skipping our dose to give to the puppy w/heartworms.

However, i have been on an anorexic high over the last few days. I've been drinking my juice in the a.m. and in the afternoon -2oz each serving. Other than that, food intake has been limited to only at night for dinner. I have cut out the desserts. In fact night before last i had 2 pieces of frozen pizza. Yesturday afternoon i had a protein shake w/milk. Then skipped dinner and finally broke down and had piece of yellow cake w/chocolate frosting and a slice of blueberry pie with an "ensure look a like" drink that gave me 350 calories.

I finally got my wellbutrin back. I am feeling more positive. I have had the energy to skip my naps for days now. I am getting more "chores" and gardening done.
It is Not the wellbutrin that is the cause of this round of anorexia.

I guess that being in a state of anorexia is quite comforting. Crazy huh? It's not that i sit around thinking and telling myself Not to eat. It's not that way. In fact it is just a normal physical state of being for Me.

It's like my cigarette habit. I want to quit. I have quit in the past. But here i sit with a lit one in my hand. Still puffing on it because that is all my body has ever known since the 5th grade. That is 11 years old. I'm 36 now.

That is how long i have trained this body to go without food without even a thought anymore. Physically and mentally training my body to reject food. My earliest memory of my telling myself "just don't eat" was when i was 10.

For over a quarter of a century i have starved myself and taught my mind that Not eating = feelings of contentment, self-worth, empowerment, determination, pride, and the list goes on. All of these things are very good attributes to have, but when the only time you feel these all at once and "feel" like a 'normal' person is when your body is starving and feeding off itself just to stay alive - That is Not the proper way to go about it!

So, i smoke another cigarette, let the hunger subside long enough for me to engage myself in an activity that takes my mind and body away from food.

Praise God! He gave me the Blessing of Limu! As i am mentally actively trying to destroy my physical vessel, God granted me Grace so that I can fight back against these attacks from within.
I've got a lot of time to get back. A quarter of a century! I have already regained 1 year because of Original Limu. I look forward to the rest of my life (for once in my life) because i am Drinkin' The Juice. :)

Every year i am on Limu, i am making my own body stronger so that it can run at optimum strength. Thereby, regaining all those years of physical damage, preventing myself from further damaging this body, creating the next 30 years to be the Healthiest of my life.

Won't you come join me in accepting this Blessing from Above?

Blessings of Peace & Health, Prosperity & Enlightenment!

Barbara A Thornton
LadyLimu
TLC Consultant ID 8536438
http://thelimucompany.com/ladylimu

Have A Great Day!!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment