Google Verification

Monday, August 25, 2008

The ANSWER is HERE

Good Morning America and Neighbors around the Globe!

My Kudo's are racking up. I am holding my 115. Stress seems to be lessening which means that i should be able to eat more. The more stress, the less i eat - the only thing really in one's complete control is what goes in the mouth and what comes out of the body.
Thanks to Original Limu, i have no problem with things exiting my body. That helps because i can see my body behaving "normally" so i feel healthier-mentally and physically due to non-autotoxicity.

People are funny. They look for an answer. When the answer is right in front of them, they refuse to see it.
Is it because all these people have NO faith? No faith in themselves that They CAN make a difference in their lives and the one's they love. No faith in human kind as they seem to be leary of any Enlightenment that comes their way from another person. No faith in God Himself. No faith that God really knew what us humans Need to Survive And Thrive.

Is stepping out on faith really That hard?

I trusted my Aunt - who by the way i had No contact with all my life. I knew of my Uncle and Aunt, but have never met them or talked to them. Strangers really.
When she called to tell me about Limu, i was searching for an answer to help my family with their illnesses.
I just knew that Original Limu would be the answer to my prayers.
I saw the cost, and living in a shed, i somehow came up with the money to purchase case after case.
I did not come up with all this myself.
Obviously God, Divine Intervention, Karma, Destiny - whatever you want to call it - had brought me the information And the money to afford Limu Every month for over a year now.
It was My Choice to ignore the information or run with it.
Boy am i Happy that i ran with the Enlightenment and Knowlege and Trusted that the money would be there. Sure enough, it always is and even more.

So i have to wonder to myself, what is wrong with this country. Has this Nation Under God really turned it's back completely from Him?
What happened to the American Spirit? American Trust? American Forward Thinking?

Why is everyone so cynical?

Case in point. Someone was searching Google for Anorexic Nutrition. My blog showed up and they clicked on it. Once here, they immiadetely navagated away before they even had a chance to get Real Answers to help themselves or a loved one.

What is the point of looking for the answers if one is to refuse to be Enlightened with the Knowlege that WILL change their life?!?

What is the definition of Insanity?
Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.

Well, i was Insane for over 20 years with this Anorexia thing. Nothing changed. I was skinny and losing weight on my own.

Then Enlightenment and Knowlege came.
I changed my actions and started to drink Original Limu everyday.

Guess what?

I got Different Results this time around.
I am Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser just by having Faith in something other than the Government, the medical field and especially the pharmecutical companies.
I decided to trust myself And my body.

After over a year on Original Limu i know i made the Right Choice.

Speaking of choices - Original Limu or Limu Plus. What is the Difference?

Original Limu has 2,800% MORE Fucoidan in it than Limu Plus.

Original Limu IS the Original. Limu Plus is a Knock Off.

Don't get suckered into something without doing the research for Yourself.

Don't just take my word - although my word is true. Do your own research on Fucoidan at www.pubmed.gov and see for yourself that what i am saying IS True.

Enlightenment is Yours now.

The Choice is Yours to make.

The time IS Now for Your Health!

The longer the insanity, the worse off You will be physically and financially.

Doesn't $150 a month sound a lot better than $6,000 for a single chemo treatment?


Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to You!

Barbara A Thornton - Lady Limu




No comments:

Post a Comment