Google Verification

Friday, August 8, 2008

Attainable Goal

Good Afternoon Friends and Neighbors!

I was glad to run into an old school mate this weekend. Boy it Really HAS been a long time!

I was pumping gas yesturday and had to listen to this woman's conversation on her cell. Until she was encouraging her friend that they have been out of school for 7 whole years. Wait, was it 6? No, it was 7...well o.k. 6 and 1/2 years.
Finally i was at my limit and walked inside to pay. Upon leaving the store, she was starting my way. For the 1st time i looked at her. She was young, shorter than i with bleach blonde hair and was still on the phone.

So that got me thinking about my years in high school and since; surprizingly not Feeling old at all.
Well maybe the joints and muscles are a bit rusty, and i do often forget things (my nick name back then at Girl Scouts was 'Space Cadet'), so not much has changed in that department, my body feels absolutely great - healthy,
However, my 11 yr old daughter does NOT want me to go rollerskating with her. She will let an Aunt go, but not me - too Embarrasing, too Old - she says.

Lately i have been having a lot of memories coming back to me in my search for healing my Body, Mind and Soul. Nothing major, quite tame, just memories.

No one ever said this "rehab" thing was going to be easy.

I am pleased that the memories and dreams are starting to flow. This means that i actually have cognitive thoughts. So my brain is starting to work again. Soon (who knows?) i will be at the bottom of all this and start my way back up to the top the Right way this time.

There was so much that i wanted to say to that young lady, to warn her about, to teach her. She IS the next generation.

Wow! i just figured out that her age is 24 roughly. When i was 24, i had a 3yr old son and gave birth to my daughter.

Anyway, I had a bowl of cereal with my daughter before school bus, then i was harvesting in the garden for tonights dinner and munching on Fresh green beans and cherry tomatoes. Then i had a McDonalds double cheeseburger and a can and 1/2 of pepsi. So today is doing better than i have been in about 2 months now i guess. Oh! and a tall glass of apple juice.
I have not weighed since seeing 114. I feel healthy and aren't losing any muscle tone - rather gaining instead.
Now with this kick off, if i can just keep it going for about a week in a row - everyday then maybe it will come back to me just like riding a bike. Urgh... i forgot. i was 12 or 13 before my Dad finally forced me to let him take off my training wheels. That's when i became very adept at sighting the roght wrench or socket for any bolt. I would sneak my bike into the garage and reattach those wheels again.

Well, i better just concentrate on getting through This Day with 3 squares and snacks & desserts. THAT sounds like a more attainable goal.

Alright, i've probably yacked your eyeballs out by now.
There is plenty that i want to say and impart on you, so.......
I'll Be Back!


Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to You!

Barbara A Thornton - Lady Limu

Limu Member ID# 8536438
888-8MY-Limu
888-869-5468
www.LadyLimu.OriginalLimu.com


No comments:

Post a Comment