Google Verification

Monday, August 11, 2008

Rising to the Top

Good Day Friends and Neighbors!!

I finally broke down and weighed just now and to my amazement -- I am 117 :) Yeah ME!!

I wanted to write and tell you that i am very proud of me today because last night just before bed it's always dessert time; i kept thinking that i should go get at least a pudding, because i haven't had one in a while, but then there was just an overwhelming Feeling that i could not or should not eat. This went on for about an hour. I did not mention dessert to my husband. Just another Feeling i got that pushed that thought out of my mind before i uttered the words. Finally he asked for some dessert. I grudgingly got up and went to the pantry for his dessert and there i stood surrounded by food of all kinds. I hymn-ed and hawed around for a few minutes, then finally grabbed the pudding i had been wanting anyway; and boy did it Taste Good!!

Now i step on the scale and see that i have gained back 3 pounds since my daughter came back from summer vacation!

I am only 2 pounds from my last plateau and 3 pouns from my top weight!

I guess i have been doing good in the eating department lately. I do not feel as though i am eating as a "normal" person. I know that i skip alot of times that i could be snacking or eating a meal.

Praise the Lord for giving me the gift of healing!

I know i am a far way from complete recovery, but with my Jesus and my Original Limu, i am being strengthned and renewed Every Day!

Come Join My Family and I in a BETTER Way To LIVE!

Blessings of Peace & Health, Prosperity & Enlightenment!

Barbara A Thornton - Lady Limu

Do You Limu?
Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment