Google Verification

Monday, September 22, 2008

...IS quick recovery

Good Morning Everyone!

Great News!
I am at 124 pounds!
Just 1 more pound and i am There!



There. Wow. Now that i am here, i am wondering where exactly "there" is.

So at 125, i will acheive my goal weight, have a physical body that will be able to withstand attacks from without - you know, bacteria, viruses, cold, flu, infections and all.

Do i consider myself as "Recovered" now?

The addition of Remeron and taking away of Wellbutrin, definately has had an effect on my weight.

I Highly Recommend Original Limu and Remeron for any Anorexic.
Talk with your doctor about the medication and i am sure that the doctor would say that ANY Nutrition is better than NONE.

So, what exactly does recovered anorexic mean?
Does it mean that all my food problems are over because i am at a healthy weight?
I have been eating on a normal basis. I am baking more. I am starting to nibble when i am cooking. Food is starting to be like it was when i was young and known as the lunchbox raider on our elementary bus ride home.
Now i walk into the pantry and come out rather quickly with something to eat or ingredients to cook with.

I wonder how long i will need to stay on Rx medicine before i do all this myself.

So in reality i would categorize myself as recovered wth the use of medication.
I would suppose that full recovery means doing it all by myself.

All i know is that i am on the verge of attaining my Goal of 125 that i set a year and a half ago.

I am happy and proud of that!

Now i am exactly the weight i was almost 12 years ago on the day i delivered my 2nd Angel.
1&1/2 years ago this goal was impossible for me to fathom. Somehow, i came up with this healthy weight goal even though i could not picture it in my head. I just knew that one day i would be here.
2 months ago i was still at a healthier weight but i was going up and down every week and my plateau was getting smaller and smaller. First it was 120, then 119, then 117; i wondered how hard and how long it would be before i reached my 125.

Today, i step on the scale expecting to see little difference in my 120. When i looked down and saw 125, i was shocked, i did my little scale dance and it hovered at 124 &1/2 - 125. Only by standing just right was i able to manipulate the line to teeter between 124.5 and 125. So, by bedtime i will be at 125.

See, even when things and circumstances seem impossible, there IS Hope and Acheivement for Your Goals and Dreams.

The Lord is Faithful and He does provide. Not in my time frame, but His. He put that goal in my heart, and it was i that held onto His promise to be faithful. I just knew someday, i would attain the goal of my heart. Today IS that day!

He has His hand on You too. He knows Your Needs and Your Dreams.
Please accept Jesus into Your heart today. Believe on His faithfulness. He will not Delay.
Just ask Him to live inside Your heart, and then You will have a fresh start!
It only takes a minute long, but forever You will be strong!

Only 1&1/2 years it took me to get here; i've heard tell that 1 year of Our time is equal to 1 Day in God's.

Now that IS quick recovery!


Blessings of Peace and Health, Enlightenment and Prosperity to You!

Barbara A Thornton - Lady Limu

DO YOU LIMU?

No comments:

Post a Comment