Google Verification

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Holding at Healthy

Good Morning Friends and Neighbors!!

Sorry i have been away for a while. We were getting everything together to set up our tables at the Octoberfest here in TN on Hwy 20 between Summertown and Hohenwald. I have just a few minutes now, then back to our tables for an early start for this Saturday.

Good News! I have been holding at 126 for close to a whole week.
I have gained a total of 30 pounds in the last 1.5 years. A feat that would have been literally Impossible without the help of my Original Limu juice, and recently adding Remeron to get me over that last hump of 10 pounds.

I feel Great. I look Great.

I must admit that at time the "fat" feelings come over me especially because i feel the weight in my cheeks and jaw line, not to mention my breasts are bigger than they ever have been and my waist line is definately Not the size 14 girls or size 1 on a "fat" day. I fit snugly into a size 4 and nicely in size 5.

I just keep telling myself that it is called healthy NOT fat.

Well, i better get going so i can get ready. I just wanted to touch base with y'all and pray for

Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to You and Your's!

Barbara A Thornton - Lady Limu


Do YOU Limu?
Why NOT?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment