Google Verification

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Forging New Neuro Pathways

Good Morning Friends & Neighbors!

I have been doing pretty well. I have not weighed and was going to hold off for another day or so. Yeah, i know - shame on me.
I have 8 large* Kudo stickers - *denotes a full plate meal, and 3 tiny* Kudos - for a snack. This was all since Sunday. So i am encouraged by seeing the progress that Yes, i am eating.

I wanted to try to explain this as much for You, the reader, as well as for my own understanding. I am still battle-ing this disease on my own. I have no one who is "like me" around to be able to connect with and share.

I want to describe this (anorexia) as a sort of Spirit. I have no other words to describe the feeling that comes over me.
I am relaxed and not even thinking about food or anorexia. I look at the clock and watch the hands slip closer to lunch and then past. All the while keeping busy around the house. When i look at the clock, i sense agitation, then my body starts to feel hunger, then longing followed by a familiar 'feeling' of being in control, my hunger stops, instantly my brain finds some other activity or chore to get involved with.
Soon, an hour has passed and the whole cycle begins, but this time, that familiar spirit, which i subconsiously at first let in, comes over me faster and more powerful, and my reaction is to consiously give up my body to this welcomed old friend.
My subconsious mind already has these paths laid down pretty deep. So i am easily persuaded to consiously embrace this activity because it has a root in my mind and Actually affects and manipulated my body functions - physical and mental in the form of chemicals produced in the brain - to come into concordance with this destructive "spirit" & disease of the mind and body and soul.

pretty heavy huh? i know.

At least now i can see and identify this destruction faster, therefor enabling me to be ProActive in my approach to my Own health and wellbeing.

1st step is to up the juice.

2nd step is to fill my Kudo chart and not worry about the guilt that will induce; for in time that wrong reaction will be eliminated by doing the right action - eating a lot every day. A lot meaning 3 times a meal and at least 3-4 snacks. That really is Not a lot to ask of myself is it?

3rd step is be back in my wagon forging new neuro pathways to a better relationship with food, and my body.

I like to think of it like the wagon trains of the old west blazing trails through uncharted territory to get to the California Coast where their lives would be more abundant.
This is my trail to blaze. With Faith, Encouragement, Prayers and Fucoidan, i will chart a new map in the unknown territory of my mind that will bring me to place of life more abundant.

Join me on this journey to a better, healthier body and mind not just for myself -
but For You and Your Family!

Take Your 1st step today.
Order Your 1st case from my website.
In so by doing You too will Acheive a Healthier Body.
As well as join an organization of Proven Leaders that are active in creating healthy bodies, minds and bank accounts.
Lady Limu is an Active and Earning Distributor of the products Blu Frog Energy drink & Original Limu juice, both manufactured by The Limu Company.

Make 2009 the Year Your Dreams Come True!

Blessings of Life More Abundant!
Lady Limu

www.ladylimu.originallimu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment