Google Verification

Friday, March 6, 2009

Getting my weight up

Good Morning Friends and Neighbors!

I have been away due to a grass fire in the back yard that almost got out of control. Hubby and i got bronchitis because of all the smoke we inhaled while putting it out.
So, i was up to 118, then the fire and i dropped to 115. Now i am at 117 2 weeks after the fire. My kudo charts are coming along. Still having a hard time bringing myself to eat before 3:30 pm
However, i am making up for it with my juice and big dinners and snacks until bedtime.
I feel better about my thoughts and actions this time around. I am more proactive in getting food and eating it. Not like i was in the beginning. I feel more in control of my body and mind. I no longer hear the thoughts that make me skip the meals. That is a blessing in and of itself - to get those words out of my head.
I have 2 more pounds to gain to get to my ideal of 120.
Our bronchitis is completely gone now.
Bean is doing much better and his tummy is going down.

Well, i am going to end this entry so i can get onto a different track.

Blessings of Life More Abundant to You & Yours in 2009!
Lady Limu

No comments:

Post a Comment