Google Verification

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beyond My Control

Thanks to circumstances which were way Beyond My control, I have been taken off my LIMU LEAN Meal Replacement Shake. It has been almost 2 weeks now without. I was up to 3 weeks with and feeling wonderful, the refeeding process was just starting to settle down with physical & emotional anxieties surrounding food and the Actual Act of eating food was lessening dramatically to the point of my choosing to snack during the daylight hours.
Then it was gone. No more for Me or me.

Now my muscles are killing me. Screaming out in pain with the slightest of movements which by the way has increased Steadily since the decline in my Nutrient consumption. You know that An...she'll stay busy because there is Always Something more to be done as Mom, Wife & Person - which actually there is NO time left over for Personal Self as this is considered selfish & lazy in my Distorted AN Mind as well as to the outside people around Me.

So by now my mind & body are close to being back to square 1 before the LEAN And even before the LIMU. Rest assured...because I am....LIMU is NOT the culprit or reason for any relapses.

The fact that as soon as my Body & Mind start to get fed proper, they expect it Everyday. After a few weeks or months it becomes to Rely on the Nutrients that are In the product. This is NOT a bad thing - but quite the opposite. This is the way the Body & Mind are Supposed to function properly - by Ingesting Nutrients...Not just Calories or a certain amount of Bulk food.

After 25+ yrs of being a restrictive Anorexic, i have effectively taught My Body & Mind to NOT rely on ME for nutrition. Time & again I have personally failed to ingest food no matter what form. Oh sure i would feed the body for a while, then quit. Feed & quit and the cycle has perpetuated a quarter of a century to the point of this ana being able to function independently of My wishes or wants. Always falling back on the old "I told You so______" fill in the blank about how i cannot eat because it hurts, because i "feel bad" because i am no good and don't deserve the food. And lets not forget the infamous, "You are a failure. See You can't even stick to a simple diet of "easy foods". So No, YOU canNOT be the one in control because YOU don't know how to." my AN screams at me.

And so once again I did it. I started probably The Best choice for Food Nutrition I have Ever had in my life. I was actively fighting back against ana in thought and deed. My Body was fighting back too as it WAS gaining strength for the ensueing battle to be Won...and My intention was for ME to win the war.
I continued on the new even healthier course for about 21 days - which is the amount of time it takes the average Human to pick up a new habit. Just as I was getting my feet back on The Road 2BRecoverED, up from the dark depths of the hollow to which I had fallen into yet again, the decision was made on "my behalf" by My Family to get rid of the LEAN shakes from my house & diet "because it obviously was Not working" for My Recovery.

So, I write this very personal experience today in hopes that if You or someone You know is desperately Trying & Working 2BRecoverED be Supportive of their "Safe Foods".
As Restricting Foods from a person whose mindset is to Restrict food, in one way or another, WILL ONLY Backfire on You and worse yet - THEM.

Recovery from an Eating Disorder has Got to start with Feeding the Body Nutrients. With a depleted Nutrient Supply in the Body there is NO possible way for Recovery of the Mind to begin. Without the Mental Energy or Ability to use "Mindful Thinking" during the Recovery process those who Suffer are only doomed to repeat the same "Habits" of Disordered Eating that got them to that point in the 1st place.

This is why LIMU & LEAN are an Integral part of MY fight 2BRecoverED from Anorexia. Yes, they ARE "only" Liquid food, but they are Safe as they are unobtrusive in the mouth & throat and Especially in the stomach and intestines as well as Safe for my Mind to handle ingesting. No big deal My Mind says to the shake when I am running from the steak dinner I'm serving the rest of My Family.

Safe? Very. Effective? ABSOLUTELY!

Get the BODY Healthy and the MIND Will Follow.

I believe this more today than i did 3 years ago when I got that 1st case of Golden Nectar; for today i can look back and see the progress, the slips & falls, the triggers and safe's and actually See, Feel and Think differently - for the Positive - simply because I refuse to waver from My Decision to Drink LIMU for My Health.

Sure, my Recovery has Not happened as fast as I originally hoped it would, but after tearing my Body & Mind down for all those years, it only stands to reason it would take at least few to fix Me and my An.

Here's to better days on The Road 2BRecoverED with LIMU and (soon to be again) LEAN!

Order Yours Today and start Your way to the Easiest Healthy Habit You Will see results from!


Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to YOU & Yours!
Barbara A Thornton
Lady Limu - Consultant ID 8536438
1.888.8MY.LIMU
931.796.3688

No comments:

Post a Comment