Google Verification

Monday, July 26, 2010

Iso-active Foaming Gel

Have You tried the "new" iso-active Foaming Gel kind of toothpaste yet? I hadn't until the vacation with Mom & Dad - it's what the use.
Wow! What a clean look & feel!

You know that kind of soap that if foamy & feels like washing with clouds, the kind that brings the Happy, Laughing Child inside Out to play?
This is the same type of experience in the Mouth!

Sure, this SENSODYNE Brand toothpase is a Bit more expensive than other "National" brands, but it takes Less product to Exceed the dental cleanliness & standards of the current "norm".

Personally, I love the clean, then to swish my 2oz shot o' LIMU Original juce.
With my teeth & mouth Happy, Clean & Fortified with vitamins, minerals & Fucoidan my mind is given an extra burst of energy & fuel to start & face My day.

I was here, so i thought i'd share this too.

May the Lord Bless & have Mercy on You with Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity from our home to Yours!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment