Google Verification

Monday, August 2, 2010

My LEAN 90 day Challenge

Good Day All!

The LIMU LEAN Summer Challenge has ended and soon the winner of the most weight lost will be announced. I can't wait to see everyone's testimony & progress these past 3 months! What an amazing Blessing, this LIMU Brand is - for it honestly Does what is promotes - Gives Any Body the Nutrients & fuel it needs to reach maximum potential. Best part of all? The system is so easy to use, one canNot help but get to a Healthy weight!

My LEAN challenge has ended as well, but that does Not mean i will stop using the lime of products to Maintain my health.

Here are my stats (so far):

Start Weight: 102 pounds
End Weight: 117 lbs

I was able to gain 15 whole pound in 90 days using the LEAN Weight Management System on My path, 2BRecoverED.

I went from a size 12-14 GIRLS to a a full size 5 WOMENS. That in itself is pretty amazing for Me.

The weight gain (I can 'feel') has been mostly all muscle - as well as the Much Needed Visceral Fat that protects my organs & body from injury. Other times when i have gained weight, it looks & Feels like fat. This is different with ALL toned limbs as the Muscles are Finally allowed to grow - instead of my body feeding off them for life support.

The Refeeding Syndrome was a real bear at the beginning. Everything i put in my mouth caused me to completely shut down - comotose (or sleeping as i call it) for upwards of 3 hours after each ingestion. That was really driving Me nuts as the AN had been keeping me physically & mentally busy to avoid the food intake. At this stage i was only able to handle 2 - one scoop shakes daily as the 2 scoops were very heavy on my stomach.
So when I went down flat i did feel like a failure which was a precarious position for me to hold. My hosehold chores as well as my online presense with my writings were stifled during this major change in the 1st part of the LEAN Challenge, causing More feelings of failure.

Of course as time went on, my sleeping times started to turn in the direction of just deep rest with slight sleeping times as My body was relearning how to eat like "normal". By this time i had increased LEAN dosage to the full recommended 2 scoops.

The last 30 days of the challenge was a Great challenge for Me as I went on an almost 3 week vacation with my Parents & Children. Tons of triggering events & explosive conversations coupled with the "new found" fact that My Parents do NOT eat like "normal" ie: breakfast was always a must for them (which is the hardest feeding time for me) but the rest of their day was filled with "grazing" on a piece of cheese and 5 crackers, lunch was skipped most days, with dinner being the only real meal served.

This way of feeding fit right in with my AN. She was overjoyed that it Was Normal to just NOT eat once again. It was at this stage that I was Blessed to add the Blu Frog Energy Drink to my diet on a Daily basis. - Thanks Mom & Dad!

For the last 2 weeks of the trip i was ingesting 2 LEAN shakes, 2 Blu Frogs and 2 shots of LIMU the ORIGINAL premium Fucoidan blend juice with some 'snacking'.
When i got home it was almost back to square one where my refeeding Times were once again honored by Me. I was simply Amazed to see the scale read 110 when I got home.
You see, before I left i weighed in at 110 & knowing that I was Not being responsible to Me about the solid food thing i was very leary about getting on the scale.

4 days ago I had my final exam with the Dr. to see if all the cervical cancer was gone so I could start back on yearly visits. What a Blessing that visit turned out to be! Not only was I cancer Free, but my weight was now up to 117 - without shoes & only a light sundress so I could get an acurate reading on the Dr.'s scale.

I am completely Happy with My progress! Even more extactic about the LIMU Brand transformation of My Body & Mind!

I am forming hips, my breasts are more full and even though i'm Not real happy about my new tummy because it is bigger than ever, I also realize that it is Healthy. I'm Not fat - just thicker around the middle than i am used to. My arms & legs feel & look bigger, meatier, no longer the straight sticks protruding out of My body.

Oh sure, some days are easier than others still. But ALL days are Easier than they have ever been for now My Body IS Healthy & so too my brain as My mind works through this last length of the path 2BRecoverED.

I realize now that i Must Fail at Being AN so that I can Be free to BE ME.


I pray the Lord Jesus will Bless You with His Mercy & Grace as You step out in Faith and trust Him for all Your needs!

Wayne & Barbara A Thornton

No comments:

Post a Comment