Google Verification

Friday, August 6, 2010

My LIMU LEAN Challenge Results

Hello!
I'm Barbara A Thornton a.k.a. Lady Limu and I also completed the LIMU'Summer in the Sun' 90 day Challenge.
However, my Mission was to Gain a LEAN, Healthy weight as I finish my journey on the path 2BRecoverED from Anorexia (AN).

I started the path 3 years ago when all LIMU had was their ORIGINAL juice - 'The Blessing' I like to call it because i was 96 pounds when the Opportunity was presented to me.

Never could I have imagined another product on the market designed with Optimal Nutrients & Health in mind...until LIMU LEAN Meal ReplacementShakes, although i call them Meal Addition.

The 1st few weeks on the LEAN was grueling. Previously i had sustained my weight at 120lbs but a series of unfortunate life events facilitated the AN triggers & subsequent restriction of all food leaving me totally Dependent on the Original juice as that was all i was "allowing" MySelf to ingest.

I started the Challenge;
Weighing 102;
Wearing a size 12 to 14 GIRLS pants;
My breasts less than an A cup;
My hips, non existant except the protruding bones;
My limbs were little more than straight sticks.

In the beginning I could only tolerate 1 scoop as the AN & me had to gothrough the Refeeding Syndrome - where Solid Food is re-introduced intomy system parts & This is the Make it or Break it stage.
The side effects include confusion, comotose, even death. The bodytakes ALL the energy from every cell and uses it to Digest which leavesNOTHING left over for thinking or even moving.

After a couple of weeks I increased my daily dosage to the full 2 scoops once a day with a 1
scoop in between as well as increasing my "feeding times" and portions.
By week 5 I was up to 108 having gained 6 Solid, Muscle pounds (NOT fatwhich helped to lessen the anxiety about the weight gain - knowing it wasNot fat).

By July 5th, I was at 110 when I went on a 3 week vacation after another"triggering" death. 1.5 weeks later i was dealth another serioustriggering, unfortunate event that left me completely devastated.
I combated the AN the Only way i knew how - LIMU LEAN, Original juice &Blu Frog throughout every day.

When I arrived home I was happily amazed to find my weight was still at110! I had lost Nothing as my solids decreased & liquids LIMU increased.

Back home with the last week of the Challenge, i really set My mind & schedule to reach my goal - 117 to 120 in 90 days. My LEAN increased to twice daily while I continued to push through the AN wall forcing the solid food to go down.

It just so happened I was due for my 1 year cervical cancer check-upright as the Challenge was ending. There's good news x 2 to this story.

Not only am I cancer Free!
My weight is 117.
My pants are size 5 WOMENs;
My breasts are nearly a B cup;
My hips no longer allow me to step into a slip, it now must go over my head.
My limbs were commented on just yesturday by my 13 yr old daughter,"Mom!" she exclaimed as she reached over to grab my bicep & squeeze thethickness. "You have really big muscles! I want mine to look that way."

Melted my heart to hear My Daughter say that she wanted to be Like Me. NOW that I am healthy. I flexed them both and watched the amazed smile float across her face. She was Proud of Me.

I give the Lord the glory for this awesome transformation going on inMy Body & Mind and I give LIMU the praise for walking in His ways to bring real Healing & Health to Me & You!

Anorexia vs 90 day LEAN Challenge =
15 pounds gained.
6 pant sized gained.
1 bra cup gained.
Formation of hips.
Muscled & toned limbs.

There simply is NO easier path to take 2BRecoverED than with LIMU!

May the God of Hope fill You with all Joy & Peace as You trust in Him!

Barbara A Thornton
Lady Limu ID# 8536438931.628.4355
ladylimu@discoverlimu.com
1.931.796.9688 ~ 1.931.796.628.4355 cell
1.888.8MY.LIMU
http://thelimucompany.com/ladylimu

No comments:

Post a Comment