Google Verification

Monday, September 27, 2010

RecoverED with LIMU

I am RecoverED with LIMU!

I always knew this day would come, I just had no clue when. I could see that Beautiful Land from this path 2BRecoverED. It could be seen from the top of every mountain I climed, it was "hiding" just around each turn on this miry path as it beckoned to me to keep forging through the muck & slippery pot holes along the way. The beacon of that great city always burned bright to light the way as if begging me to stay on track and not fall off into that black pit of dispair.

Sure, i fell in more times than I wanted. Sure this has been the Hardest path I have ever had to take in My Life. Sure at times I thought this path would surely kill me if I kept moving forward.
But You know what? I Survived and am Thriving!

I am No longer a slave to AN and it's incessant desire to keep Me malnourished!
I am Healthier than I ever have been!
I feel...well...ALIVE for the 1st time in Decades!

It took me a little over 3 years to finish this path 2BRecoverED from Anorexia with LIMU.

The 1st 3 yrs, I treated My condition with LIMU Original.
The last 4+ months I have added the LEAN meal shake to My treatment plan and that has made all the difference!

Working in tandem, the LIMU Brand is designed to provide the Human Body with ALL the building blocks to not only Survive but to THRIVE; allowing Me the Energy & Mental clarity to Strive for My Goals & Dreams to come true.

I have No doubt that if LEAN were available to me earlier, I would have finished sooner. The LIMU Brand just made the path 2BRecoverED into a superhighway! Cutting the ED Recovery time in 1/2 by Equipping & Fortifying the Body with whole food nutrients without the use of drugs, chemicals or complications due to digesting solid foods.

I realize that just because i finished the path and now Live in The Beautiful Land of RecoverED, I still have a lot of work to do. Much IS done, but plenty to get in order. There is setting up a homestead ~ both here in a new & scary land i have never seen as well as inside this new vessel that I find myself in. This requires planning, dedication and fortification plus leaving room for unexpected setbacks so that My new Home can recover quickly to get back on track in a jiffy.

The 'hard' work is behind Me ~ i have successfully brought My Body to a place of Optimal Health - THE Absolute FIRST STEP in recovering from an Eating Disorder. Without a Healthy Body, the Mind canNot Fight & Win the Voice from Within.

Thank You ALL who have Encouraged Me & Supported me through the journey 2BRecoverED!
Your kind words gave me the Protection & Strength to Dare To Be...Me!
Your prayers provided the Hope & Joy restored daily even through the darkest ones!
Your love has given Me Enlightenment & Prosperity!

May the Lord Bless You with His Mercy & Grace for all the times You put a smile on My face!

I'm Barbara A Thornton and I Am LIMU ~ Lady Limu
Member ID ~ 8536438



No comments:

Post a Comment