Google Verification

Friday, September 24, 2010

Transcript of My 2BRecoverED with LIMU call

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 in case You do not have access to the online office:

Thank You all for Your time tonight. Hope you don’t mind but it’s easier if I just read my notes.

I started this path 2BRecoverED from Restrictive type Anorexia with LIMU a little over 3 years ago when all they had was the Original juice.

I was underweight as far back as I can remember. In the 4th grade the teacher used Me as the model of a skeleton because all my bones protruded from my skin. In fact, that year I weighed between 40-49 pounds and so was this 10 pound a year pattern until the 10th grade when I finally got up to 102; then stopped gaining.

My 1st pregnancy I was able to gain 10 pounds to 112 and My 2nd I gained 22. Both babies were 7lbs 15oz and 21 ½ “long. 4 weeks after giving birth both times I was back to my “normal” 102 size.

By May of 2007 I was eating about ¼ cup of Hamburger Helper at dinner with the Family and hardly drinking anything at all. This is when I stepped on the scale for the 1st time since I could remember & was shocked that my weight was 96 lbs at the age of 35. I had to finally admit to Myself & Family that I had a problem eating food – I was Anorexic.

This is where the path started for Me and within just a week or so I received a call from My Aunt Jane LaLonde about Uncle Terry’s throat cancer. Diagnosed stage 4 and told to get his affairs in order right before the Dr. went on vacation.
She had dabbled in LIMU but with this news she went all in and started him on a regimen of 12oz Original daily. From mid-December to mid-February all he had for any sort of treatment was LIMU and the pictures sold me right away; within that time, his tumor visibly shrunk in ½ and all the redness & swelling gone.
Another 4 months with chemo & radiation with LIMU and he is cancer free to this day – over 3 years now.

I figured if this juice could shrink a tumor, it might just help me 2BRecoverED as well as My Family.
We were making just $460 a month at the time and I made the biggest leap of Faith in my life and made the call. Back then we had to pay $25 membership fee in order to get on Autoship.

What happened next was simply amazing! The case arrived in the late afternoon. I gave my children the recommended 2oz, but Wayne & I took 4. Then before bedtime we took another 4. The next day we did the same and the 3rd we cut back to 2.
We figured it was just food & he with a bent frame due to Osteoarthritis and a nasty cold and me starving to death – literally we had faith that it would Not hurt.

On the 4th day he woke to find himself standing straight up for the 1st time in many years. As for Me, I actually ate a bowl of cereal.

You see, Anorexia is a Mind and Body “illness” and can be manifested by one or the other to begin with and then overlaps both. So when I say I could Not eat, it means that whenever I put food in my mouth it was like chewing rocks – even pudding, then to get the rocks past the throat was near impossible and if by chance some made it to My stomach it sat like well…rocks.

In My case, anorexia started in my brain at a very young age. By the time I was 35 it was all I knew how to do and I did it very well.
Anorexia in my opinion is the polar opposite of Obesity. One clings to food to cover their emotions or help them feel safe in times of stress. The other completely avoids food all together.

Anyways, I stayed on the Original every month - only the Lord knows how we could afford it for the 1st 3 years, but we made it happen and gradually I regained My strength and ability to eat solid food. I also had some ups & downs as I fought the enemy that I had created inside of My mind. My highest weight was 120 which didn’t last long before pressure & stress came along and restriction once again ruled my life. I never stopped the juice but continued to forge on.

Then this year The Company came out with LEAN and I couldn’t have been more thrilled! Finally! A Full Meal in liquid form from a company that I Trust & have come to depend on.
I’ve been told all my life that I walk to the beat of a different drum and so I took a product designed with weight Loss in mind and turned it upside down to fit My needs.

By the time Lean arrived at My door, I was under another attack from within & restriction brought me back down to 102.
At 1st I could only tolerate 1 scoop at a time as I started the Last Re-Feeding Syndrome I’ll ever have to go through for the rest of My Life. They weren’t wrong about all the energy it would take to relearn how to digest food, or the severity of side-effects caused by the Syndrome, ranging from confusion, dizzy, coma and even death. Sure am glad I had My LIMU to help Me through I’ll tell Ya that!

Soon enough I was up to the full 2 scoops in addition to real solid food & the juice.

I took the LEAN Summer Challenge more for Me than anything else & was elated to find just days before the end, my Dr. came and said “You are cancer free & 117 pounds.”
I had been previously diagnosed and treated for cervical cancer and this visit was my 1 year check-up to make sure they got it all. Of course after seeing Uncle Terry’s pictures I was never worried about cancer, My biggest problem was the Anorexia.

I guess that was a shock to me on the inside and so I lost 2 pounds, but have successfully stayed 115 for I’m not sure how long now. That’s the most I’ve ever weighed in My Life without pregnancy.

LIMU LEAN is a Weight Management System that works on Both ends of the spectrum of Eating Disorders. The 6 different kinds of protein in 1 shake gives me more protein than I would “normally” have in a month, plus all the Nutrients one could ask for in a meal including that extra shot of Original mixed right in.


Oh! I almost forgot. My nails & hair are longer & stronger than they have ever been. Not real amazing in itself, but consider the fact that I have struggled hard most of my life with restriction, this is darn near an impossible feat due to the fact that I have not been ingesting enough solid food to provide My Body with an overabundance of Nutrients to be able to just grow & throw them away like that.
Also I finally grew out of my 13 year old daughter’s pants. Before LIMU I wore size 10-12 Girls’ clothes and today I can fit nicely into Women’s size 5-6.

I started this journey for MySelf & My Family but it has become my mission to help educate and reciprocate The Blessing of LIMU to all who are suffering malnutrition.

My journey 2BRecoverED with LIMU is just about finished, but that’s not where My story ends. It is only the beginning of a Life RecoverED with LIMU.

Well, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. :D

With LIMU it’s so easy to get healthy – even this Anorexic can Do It!

I pray the God of Hope will fill You All with Joy & Peace as You Trust in Him.

I’m Barbara A Thornton and I am LIMU - Lady Limu.

No comments:

Post a Comment