Google Verification

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Then vs Now

I sure am Happy to be back on my LIMU Brand LEAN shakes! I had mixed up my days last week & put the call in just 1 day late for a Friday delivery & UPS does not ship here on Saturday, then Monday was the Labor day holiday.
"You don't know what You got until it is gone" is definately a True statement.

I was however conscious of the "feeding times" & length in between. I think i did pretty good in the solids department as I did not lose any weight. Still a healthy 115. Yay!

So i was thinking & talked to My Family about this the other day:
I started at 96 pounds a little over 3 years ago.
I am 115 now.
That is a 19 pound gain over that length of time.
That must be a Healthy weight gain, I conjectured aloud.
"You know Mom," my Daughter says, "When people Diet they are supposed to lose Only about 1.5 to 2 pounds at max per week. So, you're probably right."

Now I know that is "mearly" 5 pounds a year of Sustained Increase to a Healthy Weight with the LIMU Brand, Premier Fucoidan Blend liquid dietary support system.
But 1st we must Realize or Detect a "problem" where Health is concerned and then to understand the background of the "illness" as well as the person with the affliction; to see what, how & why This particular scenario is significant with it's subtle life changing effect.

When My Son was born, I weighed 112 - up 19 full pounds by the day of delivery. With My Daughter 3 years later, I was able to get to 124 - a full 22 pounds. Both babies: 7lbs 15oz, 21 & 1/2 inches long.
So we can see how this traveled along with me well into my 30's when i finally Realized & Admitted I had a problem & it's name is Anorexia who always acompanies The Voice.

Then 'The Blessing' of LIMU came into our home and the Only thing we had to do to attain it was simply sign up on Autoship for 1 case a month and pay a $25 Member fee (back then it was like that, now it's Free).
That was all we had to Do. Just make the call. Get started the next week.
"i've been without Nutrients this long, what is a little longer?" I heard the Voice say.

That 1st case arrived and for 2 years we drank only LIMU Original juice. That "problem" I spoke of earlier? Yeah...well we, meaning: me on the Inside, AN, that Voice and Me on the outside, battling to be "King of the Mountain" except the "Mountain" was Me. My Body. My Mind. My Spirit. My Life.

How completely Awasome is that? The LIMU Brand comes out with LEAN! Drinking 'just' 2 shakes a day is now feeding My Whole Self 70% of the RDA for virtually Every Nutrient: vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, the Most Omega's one can get and the list goes on....

So for months now i've been able to ingest Not Only the fucoidan & 70+ Nutrients in 1 oz but I have been blessed to receive the LEAN to add extra LIMU in My day on top of the 6 different kinds of protein and carbohydrates! That is a dream come true!

Let's see, 15 pounds over 3 years is a decent gain considering i was emaciated & nutrient deplete most of my life. Now My muscles are growing along with Much Needed (visceral) fat to protect My Body & My Mind as well as giving Me a sense of Peace with every LIMU product ingested throughout the day ~ a sense that I am doing just fine, My family & Me are all healthier than could ever be as long as we continue to step out on Faith and keep receiving that blessing of Health.

Now that I have been going through...what? A 2nd puberty? Of sorts maybe as My Body grows stronger & larger - to a Healthy Weight- pains & all, Ya know?
I can only imaging that as long as I stay the course, feeding My Body & my Mind, I will come out the other side better than could have been expected.

Anyways, that's my rambling for now as I traverse to the end of the path, 2BRecoverED; with LIMU, the Nutrients are so easy to get...even an ANorexic can Do It!

Blessings of Peace & Health, Enlightenment & Prosperity to You & Yours!
I'm Barbara A Thornton and
I am LIMU!
ID: Lady Limu ~8536438



No comments:

Post a Comment